The Doctor is in...

sora pov 

I stared at him, his eyes they were so cold it was like they were staring at my soul, it was terrifying, I kept on staring at him shaking in fear that when I heard his voice again, deep but also mysterious while having a British accent to go with it, he spoke calmly. 049:" Another patient to cure..." I gulp and move back into the furthest corner and waited but he didn't come, he was too busy with his dead body. 

sora: " w..what do u mean sure me, I don't have a plague ...do I?" After I said that it seemed like I had caught his attention, he continued to work but he talked as well, I didn't stand up from my corner since I didn't want to see the dead body. 049:" I'm afraid u do dear, it's in everyone but do not fear I have the cure, and I will cure u of the plague."  sora: " w..what type of plague is it, I mean I wasn't told of a new disease-" Before I could continue the doctor injected something into the body and it started moving.

I'm sure that was the loudest I have ever screamed in my life I could see the doctor very very slightly flinch as if not expecting that me to scream so loud, hell, after I calmed down my ears were ringing when I looked up again I saw the doctor staring at me now before I saw him start to walk towards me, the terrible feeling from before grew bigger.

I quickly got up and runs to another corner and it continued like this until he stopped most probably annoyed with me fleeing from him, I had all but forgotten the zombie and that was my biggest mistake because the next minute I felt someone hold me down from running again, I struggled for a few minutes before I began to cry as I saw the Scp walk towards me with his hand outstretched.049:" Do not worry, I will cure u of the plague ..." The minute his hand touched my neck I felt my whole body go cold before my eyes closed as all I saw now was darkness...

(warning very goring scene, if u don't like gore please skip, u have been warned)

049s pov:

I watched as my next patient feel "asleep", it was time to cure her of the Plague, I moved her to the table and began removing her clothes leaving her in undergarments, I picked up my scalpel and made a cut along her chest as I pulled the skin back to have a look in her chest, I was not bothered with the blood, I look towards the veins and cut them, the blood poured out as I then used the bone saw to saw off one rib bone from each side, I could feel the scientists watching closely as they always did. 

I grabbed my scalpel again and cut away much of the unneeded muscle, throwing it in the metal dish next to me I moved towards the legs as I cut away the muscles to look at the bone, I quickly cut it from the connects and pulled it out breaking off the edges before I placed it back in as I put along the muscle to cut the vein before I pulled back and went to the other leg, I quickly cut away the tissue and flesh to reach the bone as I cut it in half as blood splashed onto my face, I look in and cut away the muscle before I dug into my bag and pulled out the two syringes and a needle and thread.

I move back to the chest as I quickly begin sewing up the wound happy I cured another patient of pestilence, I did the same to the legs before I put the needle and thread back into my bag and grab the syringes slowly injecting it into the body but....nothing happened the girl did not wake up as the rest did...

Then I heard it the faint beating of a heart, it was coming from the girl, I was shocked nothing like this has ever happened. I watched as the shadows seemed to crawl over her skin before completely cover her before it started to crack and when I did a great light came through it causing me to look away and when I looked again I was shocked what lay before me was not a human...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHE