Error... Mental Breakdown Activated

(sorry for the talk of animal abuse in this chapter, i don't like animal abuse ...p.s. no animal was hurt during the making of this chapter)

Sora Pov 

When i woke i found the small eyedrop bots beeping at me curiously while also excitedly making me raise a brow, i looked around seeing i was still in the same place i fell asleep. I decided it was time to get up and moving i was still worried about 049. 049 screaming my name kept replaying in my mind as i started walking down the hall until i noticed that Josie was not here, i turned and glared at the bots as they backed away and began to shiver in their own way. Sora: "where is Josie u two?" The look they gave me reminded me when i once caught by my brother with a hand in the cookie jar, the " im so innocent but still guilty "look, i sighed and sniffed the air catching her scent i started following it before i heard her screech from down the hall. I quickly picked up the eye drops and put them in my bag as i ran towards the sound fast, there i saw a guard of guards holding Josie laughing before they turned to me and raised their guns to me before they saw the collar and lowered their guns. Sora:" w...what are u doing to Josie    guard: this little rat just scratched my face so im gonna give it payback             Sora: shes just scared let her go, im sure she was doing it in self-defence- " A slap could be heard echoing down that hall.

Sora stood still as she felt the stinging pain go through her cheek as her face was turned the other way with how hard the slap was, her shocked face quickly turned emotionless as she turned to him and glared darkly when he started to take another swing at her she appeared behind him and hit his neck hard enough he knocked out straight letting Josie go. Sora dropped the bag letting the eye pods out as they watched scared of the aura she was giving off, an aura of pure blood lust and need for revenge. The guards before her started to shake in fear as they held their guns up at her but before a single bullet was fired she started running at them fast so much so u could hardly see her.

The first guard was met with a quick death after been against the wall breaking his head in and the blood splashing everywhere, the 3 other guards started firing at her making her hiss as the armour on her arms came up to her shoulders while forming a shield before she disappeared and appeared behind the middle guard grabbing his neck and kicking it off his head, the body went flying down the hall and into a wall squashing into a blood goo. Her smile turned into a cherished cat smile showing off her sharp teeth, she got onto all fours and dashed at the guard biting his arm straight off and swallowing a chunk of it while avoiding the bullets from the left guard she tackled him and began clawing him into pieces, armour and all it didn't protect them from her wrath. She turned to the last guy and grinned as he saw her eyes change to that of a demon before he met his end with a spear coming up from the ground piecing him threw his heart. 

She looked around as her smile faded along with the look in her eyes, she got up, back on to two feet and grabbed her bag and the eye pods while Josie walked next to her. She swayed slightly in her walk down the hall until a hand was placed on her shoulder, she slowly met the eyes of Scp 049 and that was the point her mind went blank. She remained staring at him before her eyes rolled to back of her head and she fainted making the Doc worry slightly until he saw the dark bags under her eyes showing her exhaustion.

___________________________________________________________________________-
A few hours earlier 

Scp 049 pov
I watched as Sora was dragged down into Scp 106 Pocket Dimension as his laughter rang through the hall before he started walking towards us making 035 grab my wrist and pull forward knocking me out of my thoughts we began to run down the hall. By the time we finally stopped i was sure we had lost him, my thoughts slowly turned towards Sora and how i knew i wouldn't be able to see her again, no one got out of Scp 106 Playground.