Trying to find a way

( song doesn't belong to me )

Sora pov : 
I groaned and held my head, it felt i was just hit with a train and then a truck before an air horn was blown in my ear, in short terms my head hurt badly. I slowly got up and looked around i was in the middle of a black hall. There were four corridors going in different directions, i sighed an rubbed my head trying to remember what happened before i woke up here, i gasped remembering the Doctor and the mask ...he sounded so scared and worried when he yelled my name before i was pulled into here. I picked a random passageway and started walking slowly i didn't want to run out of stamina just yet plus i don't even know if Larry is following me or out getting new play toys.

I came to the end of the hallway and sighed, i was tired from just walking for a few minutes in here and the air wasn't very nice to breathe in. I pity anyone who was stuck in here, i mean it's so dark and u go so slow u would lose ur mind if u were stuck here for more then a few hours plus u would die of thirst or hunger.

I let my claws out and started clawing at the wall using all my strength i finally was able to break it after a few minutes, my arms hurt and i was out of breath but i continued on i needed to get out of here before Larry came back and decided to play cat and mouse with me, and trust me when i say it would not end well for both of us . The mere fact that he brought me here was wrong, i was an Scp not a human anymore unless he still sees me as a human ...but that can't be right but then again the mask had also thought i was human that's why he "played" with me.

I sat against a wall and caught my breath thinking over the fact that i might still be human and that these tails and ears were just clip on and the armor was just plastic...maybe this is all dream and i was gonna wake up back home or in my cell as D-class personnel. NO NO i am not gonna lose my mind or have a break down right now and not here either, i will not show weakness. I got up and started walking again feel anger and determination pumping through me, i kept moving through the maze not stopping for a break and even with my legs feeling numb from all my slow walking i didn't want to stop.

It finally started getting to the point where i was hurting my self so i sat down and rubbed my legs until i heard it.... the soft slow walking down the hall headed right towards me and then i saw him, his smile so wide it looked like i was looking into the face of demons and it was not pretty. I used the wall and started running as fast as i could until i came to a long open walkway, i was about to run across when a giant boulder flew across my face.

I moved back quickly until i heard his laughter, i nearly scream when i glanced back and saw he was mere feet away with his hand outstretched. I turned around and ducked just as the boulder flow over me, i panted heavily with fear and i began crawling my way across it seemed i was faster on all fours, my tails staying low as not to be hit. i could hear him groan in annoyance once i made it across, i held my heart it felt like it would jump out my chest and then go back down my throat. I knew i only had a few more minutes until he got to me i continued to crawl until i got back up and walked, taking it slow so i could catch my breath.

I looked around me trying to find a way out but all i saw was the corridors and then i fell before blinding light surrounded me and i hit the ground, i opened my eyes and i was back in the facility just outside 106 Containment cell. I sighed feeling a weight off my chest until i remembered 049 and 035, shit i had forgotten about them in my little run from Larry. I needed to find them before they got off the facility, i still needed to ask 049 so many things and diss 035 and then i heard something ...faint meowing. I turned to where it was coming from and i stared shocked it was a cat but half of it was missing, my guess was it was another scp . I kneeled down and meowed back getting her attention.

I watched her walk over on her two little paws i started petting her fur slowly and listening to her purr before i got up and started walking holding her until i saw her tag around her neck, it read Josie. I looked to her before i let her go and watched as she followed me before i heard beeps and whirls in front of me, i hid behind a wall and watched a two small eye drop shaped robots rolled inside and turned to face me whirling somewhat curiously , i stared at them before i giggled and crouched down petting them both watching as they both seemed to nuzzle into my hands, stopped petting them before i started walking again with all three of them following me .

I sniffed the air and gasped there was a faint smell of the 049 in the air but also blood it seems he's hurt or maybe 035 hosts is hurt who knows, i started following the scent quickly until i came to an elevator , i sighed and shivered before i saw there were stairs next to it i smirked picking up the small eye pods and started running down with Josie right on my tail literally . Once at the bottem, i let them down and watched as they looked around for danger, i started walking looking around while sniffing the air trying to cat the scent again but it seemed to have just disappeared, i sighed and sat down i was very tired and my feet hurt before i could control my self i had already fallen asleep .

_______________________________________________________________________-

sorry for the short chapter i was in a rush.

scps added :

Josie the half cat -Scp 529

Scp -131 B and scp 131 B