Chapter 3 Atlanta

😝 Amara p

😝 Amara p.o.v 😝
Sunday, September 1, 2019
9:12 AM

I just got done getting me and Kind ready. My Auntie decided that we should all go out and get breakfast because she don't feel like cooking. It's going to be me, Kind, Amoura, Princess, Brittany, my auntie, my cousins Zaria, Lele, Dre, and his son Dj.

"Man, come on."Lele said rushing me.

"Bro, I'm coming."I said grabbing Kind diaper bag.

Me and Lele walked out her room. I stopped in the hallway mirror and took a couple of pictures. Lele being the hater she is, she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house.

"Slow ass."Dre said to me.

"Don't start with me."I warned him.

"Nah, you ain't even slow. You fast as hell."He said smirking.

"You one dusty ass bitch, I promise you that."I said hitting him.

"Aye, stop all that cussing."Auntie Rita said to us.

"I'm grown."Dre said to her.

"And I will still beat yo ass."She said making me laugh.

"Yeah, you betta tell him."Zaria said as she held Kind.

"Anyways. Amara, Kind, Princess, and Lele can ride with me and the rest can ride with Dre."Auntie said to us.

"Alright, let's go."Amoura said walking to Dre car.

I grabbed Kind from Zaria. Then we split up and got in the car we was told to get in. Then we went to Waffle House. We all got out the car and went inside. We found a table and sat down.

"Un un, Amara and Dre, y'all can't sit next to each other."Auntie Rita said to us.

"He the one that's always starting with me."I said mugging him.

He just waved me off. I pulled the high chair next to my seat and then I put Kind in it. Then I sat down and Princess sat next to me.

"We should go to Six Flags after this."Brittany suggested.

"Ooh, definitely."Amoura said excitedly.

"I'll think about it."Auntie said making a face.

"Knowing she gon say yes."I said smiling.