Chapter 8 The Party

🥺 Amara p

🥺 Amara p.o.v 🥺
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
10:24AM

So, yesterday we came back from the Bahamas. We had went and did some more stuff before we left. I didn't sleep that whole plane ride so the first thing I did when I got home was get in the shower and go to sleep. Now, Kentrell is having the party/concert today like why we couldn't take a break and do it on my actual birthday.

"Kentrell, I'm staying home with Kind tonight."I said as I walked into the living room.

"No, you not. You gon be right by my side."He said to me.

"Why I even gotta go?"I asked him.

"Because it's your birthday."He said popping me on my leg.

"But it's really a concert for your supporters."I said sitting next to him.

"You going and that's final."He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Alright but I'm tell you now that I got a bad feeling about this."I said as I went on Instagram.

"You just saying that because you don't wanna go."He said blowing me off.

"That's what you think, whole time I'm serious."I said as I went live.

"Whole time you lying."He said to me.

"Alright, whatever."I said turning my attention to my live. "What's up with it?"

"What y'all on?"
"You lyinggggggg"
"I thought yo birthday wasn't til the 24th, why you having yo party today?"
"You pretty asf 😍"
"What yb talmbout?"
"Happy Birthday"
"Hey girly"
"What y'all do for yb birthday"
"You spending yo birthday with yo sister"
"My favorite fucking couple stop playing"
"Where Kind?"

"My birthday is the 24th, ask Kentrell why he wanna have the party today. We went to the Bahamas, ima tell y'all all about it another time. And Kind is with my mom and sister."

"Don't ask me nothing."He said shaking his head.

"Is Kind gon be at the party?"
"I'm coming, I can't wait for the turn up!!"
"He said fuck this I'm turning 20 on the 20th, we going out the country 😂"
"Show us Yb"
"You don't understand how surprised I be when you say Kind not with you 😭"
"^ fr it's like they glued to each other, they never be wanting to leave each other side"
"I thought you said you didn't wanna do nothing for you birthday"
"Slimeee"