Chapter 7 Kentrell's Birthday Trip

🎊 Amara p

🎊 Amara p.o.v 🎊
Friday, October 18, 2019
~ Nassau, Bahamas ~
6:47 AM

"Mane, if you don't hurry up."Kentrell said to me.

"I'm trying but you know it's kinda hard to carry another human being, a diaper bag, and two heavy suitcases."I said mugging him.

Right now, me, Kentrell, and Kind are at the airport. His birthday is in 2 days and as promised, he took us to the Bahamas. I think he wanted to take us because he wants to spend time with just me and Kind.

"Alright, give me y'all suitcases."He said walking over to me.

I stopped walking and gave them to him. All he did was hand them to his security. Then he took a sleeping Kind from me. We started back walking towards the exit.

"So what you got planned for us?"I asked him.

"You'll see."He said smirking.

"Man, I can't stand you."I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"You gon have fun, I promise."He said laughing.

"It don't matter to me. All I care about is if you have fun since it's yo birthday."I told him.

"It's finna be yo birthday too."He said wrapping his arm around me.

"We not gon be here for my birthday though."I said to him.

"We could but you don't want to."He said as we walked out the airport.

"I already told you I don't wanna do nothing for my birthday."I said looking to see if Kind was still sleep, she was.

"Why not?"He asked me.

"I used to be into my birthday but now I just look at it as a regular day. So I don't want to do nothing big."I told him.

"We doing something whether you like it or not."He said as he opened the car door for me.

I climbed in and he got in after me. His security closed the door and then they put our bags in the trunk. One of his security guards got in the front with his driver and the other two got in another car.

"We doing anything today?"I asked him.

"I thought we would start of simple so we just going to the something that start with an A Zoo."He told me.

"It's called the Ardastra Zoo."His driver told us.

"Yeah, that. But it don't open to 9 so we gon go to the hotel first."He said looking down at Kind.