Chapter 12

🤧 Amara p

🤧 Amara p.o.v 🤧
Monday, December 16, 2019
10:34AM

"What up."Kd said to his live.

I'm only around the boys for two reasons and that's because Kind wanted to see them and they wanted to see her. Otherwise I would not be here right now. I try not to be around too many people.

Kind is chilling and playing with her toys with Babyjoe. I'm on my phone playing games because I'm really not in the mood to talk. Boomer and Quando is playing the ps4. 3three on the phone with some girl.

"I already told y'all, Youngboy is still in a coma."Kd said to his live.

Ion know why but when I heard him say that, I just started crying so hard. 3three slapped Kd head because they be tryna not to talk about him in front of me and Kind but Kd still brung him up. I got up and left out the living room. Then I ran upstairs and locked myself in Kentrell's room.

I haven't been crying lately because I been focusing on other stuff. But right now, I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. And I'm not just crying because I need him, it's because can't happen him, he got kids that need him. It honestly doesn't get easier with time, it's actually gets worse. Kind keep asking for him more and more now.

I used to take her to see him but she would try to talk to him and expect a response. I had to tell her he wasn't gon say nothing but he could hear you. Then she would be like I thought he was getting better and I'll be like he is but not all the way. So she would just start crying til she started choking. So I stopped taking her but I still go all the time.

"Amara! You good?"I heard Babyjoe.

"No but I will be."I was still crying.

"What? I can't understand you when you crying."He said to me.

"I'm okay, Joe."I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Then why you still crying?"He asked me.

"Please leave me alone, I'm okay."

"Kentrell would kill me if I did because you definitely not okay."

"Just give me a minute."

"Open the door."He said shaking the door knob.

"Aye, she straight?"I heard 3three say.

"No and she won't open the door."Joe told him.

"I gotta key, watch out."