Chapter 14

☺️ Amara p

☺️ Amara p.o.v ☺️
Friday, December 20, 2019
2:34PM

"Who apartment is this?"Kentrell asked me as we walked in.

"Mine."I told him.

"For real? When you get this?"He asked me.

"Last month."I said before walking to Kind's room.

"Who all know about this? And how often people come over?"He asked me as he followed me.

"My mom, my dad, Amoura, Princess, Brittany, and the boys. Princess and Amoura are the only ones that come over here all the time though. Why?"I asked him.

"Looks like we staying here from now on."He said smiling.

"You are not bout to hide out here so you can avoid yo mom."I said laughing.

"Watch me."He said to me.

I shook my head at him. I walked over to Kind bed and laid her down. I tucked her in and then kissed her forehead. Kentrell kissed her forehead too. Then we left out and went to my room.

"You decorated everything yo self?"He asked me.

"Yep."I said as I took off my slides.

"This bitch nice as hell."He said getting onto the bed carefully.

"Thank you."I said sitting on the bed next to him.

"You moved out ya moms house, moved here, decorated everything, took care of Kind, and with everything you had going on, you never stopped coming to see me."He said to me.

"Rather it would have been today or months from now, I would still have been there for you."I said to him.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life."He said before kissing me.

"I'm lucky to have you too."I said to him.

• Next Day ~ December 21st, 2019 •
• 3:13PM •

"Kentrell, moveee."I said laughing.

"Mane, come here."He said tryna put me in the camera.

"How you just get out the hospital yesterday and already on live?"I asked him.

"Because I am. Now, come here."He said pulling me over to him.