Answers

Groaning, I squinted my eyes open. Looking around, I saw five silhouette faces crowded around me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.
          "Are you okay Doctor?" Data asked, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at me intently. I stared at everyone. Data, Jean-Luc, Geordi, Wesley, and Riker. Riker?!
          "Will!" I gasped, raising my brows. Smiling, he helped me up.
          "You saved us, Doctor. I owe my life to you. Thank you." He said, but suddenly, the siren for red alert blared. All of us exchanged confused glances, then dashed to the Bridge.
          "What's going on Worf?" Picard asked as we all took our places on the Bridge.
          "I am not sure. We just passed through another green...blob. The one from earlier. Sir," Worf paused, his eyes widening. "There is a trespasser on board." Suddenly, the green blob appeared directly in front of us, about seven feet away.
          "You humans are too strong for our race." The blobs loud, deep voice boomed. "We used the one called Riker to try to kill our enemies, the Romulans. But you tricked us. You, in turn, killed one of us." I looked at the Captain as he stood.
          "We were not aware you were alive... but you almost killed one of our crewmates which is an act of war. We come in peace but if you enter our bodies again, we will be forced to exterminate you."
          "Understood." The blob replied.
          "Why are the Romulans your enemies?" Picard asked cautiously, glancing at Deanna.
          "The Romulans exterminated our world many years ago, and have forced us to dwell forever in this blob, endlessly floating around the universe. We were able to destroy the device they used to contain us in this blob, but we were not successful in destroying them. We promise never to kill another of your kind again if you never interfere with us again."
          Everyone other than Captain Picard sat speechlessly.
          "Agreed. But-" Picard nodded but stopped when the blob vanished. Tuning 180, Jean-Luc looked at Worf.
          "It's gone, Sir," Worf confirmed, staring down at us. Sighing, the Captain sat down.
          "This has been an interesting experience that we should by no means forget. Dr. Presley, Ensign Crusher, I want to personally thank both of you for figuring out this disease. Will, I'm glad you are back." Picard said and nodded at the Commander.
          "I'm sorry for...everything I said, Captain..." Riker chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
          "No apology needed. Ensign, reset course for Starbase 179." Captain smiled, and in a lower voice, he mumbled to Riker "Just don't disobey my orders again." He smirked.
          "Ha! I can do what I want!" Riker laughed, slouching in his chair. Everyone whipped their heads to him. Sitting up, he smiled innocently at us. "I'm joking guys. Aye Sir." Everyone rolled their eyes and Data and Wesley spun back around.
          "Course set Sir." Wesley nodded. Shaking his head at Riker, Captain thrust his hand forward.
          "Engage."