chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

   I looked at the two back and forth, then settled on bunny. "I thought my brother's name was Jericho." He sighed, "You had two brothers, mate. One Donnie, the other Jericho." I couldn't control my anger, I tried to settle my hair but it started blazing on my shoulders. I looked one last time at the two before I flew into the air, my wings beating the air hard and fast. I really wanted to be alone.

  I flew to a place that reminded me of my childhood, the one with Gilan. It was a tree in the middle of nowhere, but there was a bus stop fairly near it. The tree had a tire swing hanging off of it, we found the tire and the rope while we were playing hide and seek. We heaved it to the nearest tree and I told Gilan to go find something to hold this up, and you guessed it, he came back with a rope.

   I landed and sat on the tire swing, wondering if anyone else discovered our little hideout. But it was all the same, it looked like nothing would ever come.

   I push the thought out of my and watch the sun set. It made the clouds a hot pink, sending shades of yellow purple orange and pink shooting across the sky. Then I watched the bright orange ball of light gain weight and drop down, making the colors fade away to a dull purple, then the purple darkened and it became black. The moon, or Manny if you must, started rising and shining his white light throughout the darkness. The stars twinkled, almost like trying to communicate with us.

   I sighed and fluttered up feeling zen. Everything around me was peaceful, like a few minutes ago I wasn't ready to burn the first thing I got my hands on. I  was feeling a burning sensation in my chest, the feeling of anger. I knew what I needed, a little bi of music, my drawing padand a pencil, possibly some thin tip markers.

   I flew to my house, through Gilan's window for some reason, and sat beside him on his bed. "So, 'sup?" He looked up, obviously startled and laughed awkwardly. "Paranoid much?" He smiled and elbowed me, then I grabbed his arm, pulled it up and started tickling him. He started laughing like a mad-man but then licked my hand. "Gilan!" I squealed as I got up and started wiping my hand on my dress. "Heh..." I grinned at him and he got up to give me a hug.

   "How's my big sister?" I laughed and ruffled his hair, he was growing up to fast for my liking. "I'm awesome, even more awesome than..." He looked to me and grinned before we simultaneously yelled, "The miz!" We laughed and headed to my room, probably because now I felt like drawing the miz... The miz was one of our favorite wrestlers when we were little, on our favorite show wwe.

   "So, Farah, wanna draw the miz?" I rolled my eyes as I said, "No crap sherlock." He sighed and said, "You know you can swear in front of me." I opened mydoor and looked around, everything was the same except my adorable pets weren't there. I guessed they were downstairs on the couch, so I pushed the negative thoughts away and said to my little brother, "But I don't want to." I ruffled his hair and sat on my bed.

   Gilan went in my chest, rummaged through it until he found a bag of lollipops and my notepad, along with a pencil which was tied on by a string. Then I remembered what the string was, "When did you get gimp?" He laughed and sat beside me, "Actually, I was looking through your stuff and found it." I sighed and purposely elbowed him as I opened my drawing pad.

   "Mind searching a cute picture up of him?" I asked Gilan while I took my phone from my jacket pocket. He passed me the phone and I was about to scroll down when I realized something, he had went on to the wwe website and had opened up a picture of him head to toe in his usual attire. I smiled at my brother and got to work in thinking it through.

   I finished about half an hour later. I shaded in and left parts blank, making sure I got the texture of his hair awesome, like him. [AN TO LAZY TO DESCRIBE IT GO TO http://chirantha.deviantart.com/art/The-Miz-Pencil-Drawing-347213387 TO SEE HER DRAWING, READ ON]

   I signed my name on the bottom and handed it to my brother, he grinned and hugged it. "Thank you, thank you thank you!" He squealed, I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Why dont'cha put that in your locker." He nodded and headed to put the drawing in his bag.

   "You look like a good sister, to bad." I felt my hair start burning a bright yellow, a sign of cowardliness, then it started turning into a bright red, a sign of anger or violence. I turned around slowly, but was met with a person in black, his face was one I was unfamiliar with. I let my hair settle and then remembered his last words. "To... bad?" He smirked and tilted his head, then I wa reminded of his age, "How old are you?"

"17."

   I laughed, a grim laugh with no humour what so ever. Then realized he wasn't laughing and he was dead serious. "So, who are you exactly? Oh, and don't move or your face gets burned off." He sighed and started explaining, I zoned out after he said his name was Hans. It was some boring stuff about escaping prison... Wait, wait, wait. Prison!?!? "Excuse me, prison?" He went back to complaining about finding some blonde girl who was a fraud or something. It was all so... boring! "Okay so what do you want exactly?" He smiled at me, the exact one I gave when he told me his age, then went on explaining again. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle, a complete fraud. And I heard you took her someplace... Safe? I will not allow that, she put me in jail for telling her that her powers freaked me out!"

   I groaned and face palmed, "You don't say that to a girl, your lucky me and Elsa didn't switch places, if we did... lets just say you don't want to know." His face paled then its color returned quickly, "Well, I expect y-"

"No."

"I... Wait excuse me?"

"No."

   With that I got up, stared him in the eye, then let my hand blaze into flames as I pushed him out my window. He screamed in agony as my hands hit him to the moment he fell on the pavement. He groaned from the ground and I smiled, good he wasn't dead. I quickly closed my window and walked to my brother's room, hopefully that guy wouldn't come back. Damnit! I thought to myself, I just jinxed it. Now he is totally going to come back, have you seen my luck?