Peppermint flavored Kisses

^^Mmmph that picture is what inspired me to make a gangstalicious Todo.

Remember that this is an Au in which there are no quirks, Todo and his gang are just a band of punks whom steal and fight for territory.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Kyouka that movie was awesome! I'm definitely glad I let you talk me into it."

"I told you (Y/n), it may of looked sort of generic in the trailers but I knew it would be okay." She proudly held her hands on her hips and grinned making you giggle. It was hard to believe she would suggest an action movie with a healthy dose of comedy, but you were extremely glad both of you had genuinely enjoyed it.

"Before we walk back home, lets stop at my favorite cafe!" You declared taking her elbow as you dragged her forcibly down the sidewalk. Despite telling you she was tired, she didn't really try to talk you out of it mainly because you offered to pay. No one would be able to pass up the offer for some free cake and coffee.

"I'll go save us a place to sit." Kyouka lazily mumbled after telling you what she wanted, leaving you to stand in line by yourself.

With a soft laugh you stepped up behind a guy with a red hoodie. While glancing at the menu you heard him tell the barista, that he wanted a peppermint latte. It was a bit out of season for that type of drink, which might be why you became a little curious what type of person might want a drink like that as you tilted up and blinked a few times at his very appropriate two-toned hair.

After he grabbed his drink he turned and must not of expected someone to be so close to him as he bumped into your shoulder. Out of pure instinct one of your hands shot up and pressed at the edge of his drink, to keep it in his hand because you didn't want him to drop it.

Your lips parted ready to issue an apology, but the moment you caught the site of his handsome face the words got stuck in your throat. He had two different color eyes, white and red two-toned hair that perfectly framed his face, and even a small burn mark over his blue eye that might of been one of your main focuses.

He tilted his head, both of his eyes trailing down to the cup in his hands where he saw a few of your fingers touching his own. The moment a smirk started edging up his thin red lips, you detached with bright warm cheeks and turned away.

"Miss, are you ready to order?"

"O-oh umm.." Turning back, you discovered the handsome stranger had already moved on and stepped up to the counter. "Let me get a caramel espresso and piece of strawberry shortcake as well as.." You hummed in thought for a second or two before, you were unable to deny a certain amount of kitty-like curiosity.

"A..Peppermint latte with one of those chocolate muffins please."

As the barista accepted your order and gave you back your change you were unaware of swirl hair listening just around the corner, unable to contain the small smirk that edged up his lips. He kind of enjoyed arrogantly how flustered he made you, but he had places to be and left after sparing your profile one last glance.

Once you'd gotten both of your orders, you found Jirou sitting at one of the middle tables flipping through her phone. She thanked you after removing her earbuds, and made cute expressions as she enjoyed both her sweet drink and piece of cake.

You smiled at her but at the back of your head, you were thinking about the man you'd just met. He seemed really cocky, and he didn't even apologize for bumping into you. It may not have been his fault entirely but..he still should of said something.

"(Y/n), what is with the frown on your face?" Jirou laughed making you realize you were sort of huffing at your own inner thoughts.

"Well, I just met this guy who bumped into me and he was really rude. He should of apologized dammit. I don't care if he was hot." The moment you admitted he was attractive, spelled your down fall in this conversation as Jirou proceeded to tease you about a possible crush you had. Even if you denied such an accusation vehemently, your warm cheeks said otherwise.