Walking Into The Wolves Den

Is it hot in here or is it JUST THAT PICTURE :O

I went on a picture saving spree where I looked for appropriate gangster/villain like pics of Shoto and let me just say I found a few. There all super sexy but I think I like that first one I used for part 1 the most so far xD

---------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), you're one crazy chick."

"I don't want to hear it missy, I can see your phone background as a picture of you and pikachu."

You laugh at the way her cheeks pinken as she pockets her cell. For a moment she turns up her nose in a huffy pout, but turns back with serious eyes. Even before she starts speaking you groan, whenever she looks at you like that she's just getting ready to slap you in the face with some logic.

"Well at least he's only like a soldier..it's not like I'm dating the freaking leader. Denki told me he's a real dangerous and vicious person, which is why he made the perfect person to take charge. I know you said he's not as dangerous as he sounds but..I'm worried about you."

A frown forms on your face, thinking about how you already knew that. At least you had a vague image of the type of person he had to be, to run a large gang. It wasn't like you expected him to be a saint or even really a good person. However, despite being an arrogant and cocky man whenever you were together he never caused you any real harm.

"I know why you're concerned, but..I'm drawn to the danger in his eyes." You whispered, turning away to hide the expression on your face.

An exasperated sigh escapes Jirou's lips as she places both hands on her hips and tries to reprimand you for seeking someone so notably fearsome. All of her scolding not even phasing you, because one you're not really listening and two just being told not to do something..makes you want to do it even more.

Another part of you also dislikes how she's judging him just based on rumors and conjecture. Even you can admit to having rose colored glasses on, but after learning a few things about his past you can't help but want to sympathize and understand him more.

"Okay fine then, just ignore me." Jirou snaps glaring at the back of your head for a few seconds, before you turn around just in time to witness her walking away. You laugh and apologize, calling after her but it's to late. She gives you an annoyed backwards wave with her hand saying she has better places to be, as she disappears around the corner.

A soft sigh escapes your lips, but you know better than to follow after her when she's like that. It wasn't like you meant to ignore her, well not everything she was saying at least. Although, when it came to thinking about Todoroki all your faculties just focused on him even if you didn't want to admit how much he plagued your mind.

Leaning back against a nearby wall you pulled out your phone to check the time and discovered it was still pretty early only about 5pm. You didn't really want to go home just yet, so you looked around and wondered aloud what you should do as you took a few steps down the sidewalk.

"(Y/n)-chan, wait up!~"

The sound of your name makes you pause, but the the tone was a voice you didn't recognize at all. Before you could even properly turn around a blonde pig tailed girl hippity hoped herself right in front of you and smiled widely. Even though she had a very friendly face you tilted your head at her in confusion.

"Umm..I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Of course! Or no wait- Not really. But I been following you for boss man!" She excited wiggled her hands back and forth telling you how cute she thought you were, with an almost crazed look to her yellow narrowed eyes. "I wanna be your friend, you can call me Himiko!~" Grabbing your wrist she began to excitedly tug you along behind her.