Love or Family?

A small warning about some parental abuse, which is mainly emotional.

It's about to get really dramatic up in here, are you ready for this?!

--------------------------------------------------

Rolling over your groggy eyes fluttered open, and smiled softly at the handsome man sleeping next to you. Lifting one of your hands you brushed gently through his soft and silky dual colored tresses. Your cheeks redden thinking about how you were running through this texture vividly the night before in the erotic throws of making love.

Biting your lips you slid your eyes down to his well built physique and noted the fading in color scars that adorned his body. Extending your index finger, you couldn't help but trace the tip along a few of his old wounds. It was obvious as the leader of a gang that he'd be skilled at fighting and had probably been in a fair number of brawls but that didn't stop you from being curious about them.

"I got that scar from an old rival, when he slashed at me. I asked him to join my gang, but he was to proud and said if he wasn't the leader it wasn't worth his time."

A gasp escapes your lips at his sudden soft spoken words, looking up to find his dual colored eyes wide awake and a smirk drifting slowly up. He chuckled with his smooth dreamy voice as he lifted one of his hands and pet a few of his fingers through your hair as he pushed at the back of your head till your warm pink appendages were against his for a delightful morning kiss.

"Jumpy in the morning aren't you, Juliet?" He teased, wagging his finger at you when you started to pull away and sit up, and instead snaked both hands around your hips pulling your back to meet with his chest as he kissed warmly at the top of your shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going my fair maiden?"

"Mh...Shoto, I'd love to stay with you but I have to get ready. Your clock still says I have a couple of hours but..like I need to take a shower and figure out what to do about the fact that you destroyed my bra." Your cheeks puffed out into a mock pout that made him smile, as you leaned back and tilted your head enough for an almost upside down kiss.

"Don't worry, there are some showers in this building. Not the best but you can use one of them, and maybe you don't need a bra." He hazed with a hot breath, sliding both of his hands up from your stomach to cup both of your breasts making you blush and arch. "So soft, you just need my hands to keep them up."

A soft pant of his name formed on the tip of your tongue as you called him very silly, luckily it wasn't like he was going to make you go for a third rousing round of rough sex and pulled away after a few seconds sitting up and beginning to redress. With a relieved sigh you slid on your own clothes and followed behind him as he led you to a section of this warehouse that had a row of shower heads, it looked like something a gym or locker room would have.

He stood watch for you while you took the quickest of showers, maybe he was aware of how tempting having a woman in his gangs midst would be for some of his soldiers. When you were sufficiently clean and dry, you sat with him for a bit as he delegated to some of the people whom also slept in the warehouse.

You enjoyed a light breakfast of granola bars and water, before you left his building together and were delighted when he meant what he said last night and bought you a cute new bra. That he of course volunteered to help you put on, and none of the staff in the store dared to call either of you out when you went back to the changing room together.

He even walked with you all the way to the front of your college campus, which you were grateful for because you got to show him off. However, he kind of looked uncomfortable like he didn't think he belonged here. Which made you feel bad, he didn't have to have a college degree to steal your heart.