Late Night Rendezvous

Like ugh I'm just hella stanning a charming and yet smug and smexy Shoto.

This chapter does have some sexual content but no lemon.

------------------------------------------------
A small sigh escaped your lips as you turned on your side and stared at nothing in particular. Why couldn't you get those two-toned eyes out of your head? It had been nearly two weeks already since that encounter that just seemed like mere coincidence, when you were able to meet twice in one day.

Despite against your better judgement you'd actually gone back twice since than to the coffee shop and once to the alley, with a hidden desire to see him again. However, you never saw hide nor hair of his two-toned tresses that you wanted to just run your fingers through.

Blushing madly you buried your entire face against one of your pillows and berated yourself for being silly enough to have a crush on a thug. You'd already convinced yourself that you'd never see him again but he plagued your thoughts like an insufferable virus.

He's just some playboy, with a cocky attitude and..really pretty eyes..and soft fingers..and his lips are..

Instantly you shook your head and screamed out muffled embarrassed cry's of anguish telling your thoughts to shut the fuck up and wipe his pretty face from memory. A notification from your phone draws your attention and after swiping you snort, Jirou whom usually was the calm and most level headed friend..had started seeing the man named Kaminari. As proven by the goofy picture she'd just sent of him with the weirdest of faces, both thumbs sticking up like his mind was completely blank.

Laughing you sent her a text back saying he was weird and told her to be safe and have fun. From what she'd told you about him he was actually a nice person, but a really big flirt whom had all these cheesy one liners which you knew was what won her over. She may of been a tough girl but, Kaminari didn't give up easily and eventually she admitted spending time with him wasn't that bad.

Part of you wanted to have her ask him about Todoroki, but your pride wouldn't allow you to admit you really wanted to see him again. Just the thought of those smug lips curving up and his eyes just drowning you in their cocky gaze, made your heart thump a little faster and your skin prickle with warmth and hazy shades of pink.

Turning onto your back you pulled the covers up over your chest and were just about to commit yourself to finally trying to sleep, when a sudden tapping noise has you blinking open your eyes curiously. At first a look around revealed nothing so you thought it might just be the wind, but when you were closing your eyes to relax it happened again spurring you off the bed.

Looking towards you window you managed to catch the site of what looked like a very small pebble clacking against it. Tilting your head in confusion you stepped forward and peered out the glass as another tapped against it. Looking down your eyes widened, when there in the middle of your back yard was none other than the man whom plagued your mind, Todoroki Shoto.

He tilted his fine eyes up to you as he lifted one of his hands and waved, like he was a regular friend whom dropped by often. His casualness only made your cheeks burn even bright as you opened up your window and leaned your head out to speak to him.

"W-what are you doing here?!" You whisper hissed to him, trying to keep your voice down so you wouldn't wake up anyone else in your house.

"Why fair Juliet, I came to see you of course." He chuckled, doing a small very mock bow as he told you to come and talk to him but you shook your head, blushing and telling him to go away before he woke up someone in your house.

"I can always just, pick the lock on your door and let myself in." He shrugged, pulling out what you thought might be his switchblade or a lock picking tool which instantly had panic flaring in your body.