My Fair Juliet(L)

This is going to contain sexual content - slight bondage, oral, rough sex, multiple rounds.

Like I am already hot just thinking about how I'm going to write this chapter. Imma have to call my bf after this over IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ^_~ WINKWONK

--------------------------------------------------------

Who knew that you would end up in this situation? It wasn't exactly the prospects of having sex that was off putting, it was more like..just who exactly you would be doing it with. Because he wasn't just some childhood friend nor was he a fellow college student..he was actually an excruciatingly attractive and vicious gang leader.

His hands were everywhere as if he was making sure every inch of your body understood it wasn't just his but that all of you belonged to him. Never before in your entire lifetime did touches and caresses all over your skin make you feel so hot and hazy. Even the press of his lips at the side of your neck, felt utterly sensational.

One of your hands pet against the back of his head, moaning his name almost directly into his ear as he licks the tip of his tongue up along your skin easing away to admire the hazy fog forming in your eyes. With a smirk that makes your heart skip a beat he claims your lips, pressing his muscle into your mouth as he tastes every slick and wet surface you have to offer.

Both of his hands slid down your chest giving your breasts a furtive grope and squeeze, causing your back to arch pressing yourself forward. He must really like how they fit in his hands as he squishes and rolls the plush round shapes like he's kneading him some dough.

"Mh, you're body is getting excited.." He rasped puling away with a very slick sheen of saliva connecting your tongues together. You panted unsure of what he meant but a flick of his thumb against one of your perky little nips that was pressing up against your shirt despite wearing a bra, let you know that your buds were getting hard.

"That's not..it's only because It's c-cold in here.." You stubbornly mumbled, turning up your nose missing the cheeky grin that came to his lips.

"Then I need to warm you up." He calmly whispers in a tone that made you curious, as you turned back in time to see him leaning his head down wrapping his lips around your still clothed nip and sucking on it hard enough to let you feel the warmth of his saliva.

You were unable to contain a soft gasp of his name as he licked up and down against your shirt, before he quickly grew tired of it being in the way. Pulling away from your body he pushed up your shirt slowly revealing your stomach, that instantly became his new target as he kissed right above your belly button making practically purr at how incredible such tender kisses felt.

While continuing to ease up the soft material of your shirt he trailed his lips up kissing every new piece of flesh till he was pulling it off when you instinctively lifted your hands. His two-toned eyes sent a shiver down your back, as they narrowed like a predator sizing up it's prey.

One of his hands tiptoed up your stomach while he leaned down and placed a warm kiss between both of your breasts. An airy breath of his named escaped your lips that seemed to entice him even more as he sucked parts of your upper chest making sure a few possessive little pink love bites adorned your skin.

"Your skin is so soft Juliet, and I enjoy your touch as well. You're like the sun, I could bathe in your light all day." He spoke the calmest and most romantic poem, that came from his lips like a truth more than a thoughtful soliloquy.

He enjoyed the bright blush that had taken over your soft cheeks, and decided since he had your full attention he would rid himself of his denim jacket as well as his black undershirt. The sight of his chiseled muscles had you nibbling your bottom lip before finding courage as you lifted a hand and ran it down from his pex to his six pack.