Training

Class 1-A was training the day when it happened.

Bakugou was paired up with Todoroki.  They were nearing the end of their training session and were sparring.
Todoroki encased Bakugou in ice to give him a chance to glance around a formulate enough of a plan for his next attack. Bakugou exploded his way out of it screaming "I'm gonna get you half and half bastard!" while using his explosions aggressively to propel himself quickly towards the ice and fire user.
The dual-coloured boy let the ash-blond grab him by the shoulders and then let his left side catch ablaze while simultaneously freezing over Bakugou's right arm. Quickly Bakugou retracted his arm but not before Todoroki could manage to encase both of his arms in a thick layer of ice. Todoroki punched Bakugou in the face sending him reeling back. Bakugou jumped out of the way so he could try and free his arms.
He set of a set of explosions which set of  painful ringing in his ears which he ignored.
Angrily Bakugou set his quirk off again. The ice was shattering and almost about to break off of his arms entirely. He was really close to freeing himself when he let off his last explosion full of aggression and willpower.
The ringing turned to banging and he felt a crushing and overwhelming pain in his ears. He screamed and dropped to his knees clenching his ears tightly in his balled hands.
Furiously, he threw his gauntlets to the floor so he could get to his ears more easily. He banged against the sides if his head rapidly trying to stop the feeling. He crawled at his skin willing himself to be overwhelmed by that pain instead. He looked up blinking to see Todoroki's lips moving at their normal careful speed. But he wasn't talking not to Bakugou at least. The banging was loud almost completely too loud for him to even consider the fact Todoroki was looking directly in too his eyes purpoesrfully like he was having a full conversation. It slowly dawned on Bakugou that Todoroki was having a conversation with him he just wasn't aware. The blonde desperately gripped at the gravelled ground wanting something. Some noise. A single clue not this vague muffled (barely there) buzz overshadowed by ceaseless banging. Bakugou did what he told himself he would never do in front of anyone else or even had to the remote pull to do (especially in school): cry.

Tears ran down his pale face as he banged on the floor continuously. The noise was somewhat fading but what he was being left with was almost worse. Suddenly, arms were shaking him so he looked up - he was now pretty much on some foreign autopilot. Todoroki was above him but he still couldn't understand what he was saying. Out of the corner of his eye Bakugou saw Aisawa running over to him. He looked at Bakugou activating his quirk to stop him from using his explosions which unbeknownst to him he had being randomly firing off while collapsed, hopelessly on the floor.
Eraserhead grabbed his shoulders and started to talk to him but Bakugou could only see his lips moving without any noise coming out. He could piece together a few of the lip movements but "hear me" and " Recovery Girl". Bakugou just continued to weakly sob at the lack of sound he was receiving.
Aisawa looked at Todoroki and motioned for him to help him take Bakugou to Recovery Girl. Todoroki nodded and wrapped Bakugou over his shoulder. The spiky haired boy was too distressed to recoil from Todoroki touch in a way he couldn't easily push back against.
Everyone stopped sparring and watched the odd pair. Suddenly, Bakugou started to sway so Todoroki swooped down and slung his arms under his legs and carried the passed out blond wedding style to Recovery Girl. And for Bakugou the buzzing came back but it seemed to infiltrate his vision till he couldn't stop himself losing his balance.