movieess

We put on some random movie but I don't think about it too hard. It's not really that good or intriguing but Kiri seems to be invested in it, so I guess its worth finishing it off. I look over at him at. I was right he looks completely and utterly gripped by this shitty action movie with the minimal budget funneled straight in to its stunts doubles and special effects. Lightly I scoff at his basic bitch energy. I grab a orange pillow and hug it to my chest. I rest it lightly on top and side eye Kiri. He's a definitely more interesting then the movie. I groan lightly as a character, I have minimal investment in at most, jumps out of a moving vehicle for about the second or third time in the last half an hour. Shitty hair looks over at me with a goofy smile which shows off his impressive shark teeth sweetly. Blush creeps up my cheeks again and at the tips of my ears. I can feel my ears being tinged pink and squash my face a little harder into my pillow to try and hide it. 

"You good bro?" He asks still bearing his cute smile at me. I roll my eyes in response and brush my finger tips together in front of my chest as I sign "whatever". He tilts his head at me like a puppy. "Sorry Bro what does that mean?" he says looking a bit down trodden. "Whatever." I mumble into my new best friend, my pillow. I look up and see shark teeth chuckling and I can't help but join him. This is nice. Weirdly enough I like this. I shift towards Kirishima a bit so were sitting quite close. I don't make eye contact again with him. I look forward at the screen and lazily read the subtitles (which is just fluffy nonsense dialogue in between kicking people in the head). 

I feel a weight on my side. I side-eye Kirishima subtly and he was leaning his shoulder against mine and he didn't really seem to know he was doing.  Like he did unconsciously. I let it remain there. No point disturbing shitty hair. I can feel my phone buzzing in my pocket.

Mina and gang were spamming the group chat. I scroll up to read the chat log and try and find some kind of source to this chaos (it's unlikely I'll be able to decipher this nonsense but I can can give it a half-assed shot at something like effort to understand these morons). I notice a single text from Kiri which seems to have started the flurry of messaging from the group chat. Mina had been frantically texting and complaining about Kiri's sudden disappearance from the lazy and pretty standard (and generally mundane) conversation they were having. His text read 'chilling with bakubro' and lacked his usual obscene amount of emojis following his text (not even in a separate message). Which pulled lightly at the sides of my mouth and I let it just a little as I glanced over at the transfixed red head oncemore.
I let my smile fall back to my usual grimace. Then i looked back over at the boy next to me. I let my expression soften slightly. Just slightly. We aren't making huge character altering differences over night. Well, more accurately over an afternoon.

-----------------
I'm so so so sorry this took so long and it's so short but I wanted you guys to have something. (If anyone is reading/does read this lmao)