Ch 07

CHAPTER SEVEN
》One Voice I Miss《

eijiro was starring at the doorbell

he was standing in front of katsukis house for like two minutes.

actually, eijiro isnt the type of guy who gets nervous easily.
definitely not because he is visiting a friend.
he is a very confident guy but standing there, knowing that behind this door is katsuki and his family made him quite nervous.

the red haired boy hitted his head two times with his balled hands.

why am i like this. its not like im visiting a friend for the first time, eijiro thought and immediately pressed the bell.

it didnt took long til someone opened the door: "oh, youre katsukis friend, right?"
the woman, who opened the door, dragged eijiro in the house and gave him a tight hug.
a very heartwarming greeting.

"yes, i am.", eijiro smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"youre the first friend my katsuki ever invited! i actually thought he has no friends but here you are!", the woman laughed and slightly boxed eijiros shoulder.

after that the woman went upstairs and came back with her husband and they son; katsuki.

katsukis father gave eijiro a handshake.
he looked different than his wife and his son.
he looked like a very quite person while his wife and son looked like energic people.

katsuki really resembles his mother, eijiro thought.

after the handshake, katsuki went to eijiro, gave him a bro fist and signed him that they all are going to play card games.

playing cards with katsukis family was really funny in eijiros opinion.
katsuki is a bad loser and often got angry, which was quite cute.
his mother was a good player and his father was very calm like the person he is.

after multiple card games, katsukis mother sent the two boys to katsukis room, so they can have some time alone and she can cook in peace.

"man, i wish i could do this kind of stuff with my family.", eijiro signed and jumped in katsukis bed.

katsuki shrugged his shoulder: "they do this because im deaf. we never did family stuff before."

"seriously? you all seem very close. especially you and your mom.", eijiro was confused.

katsuki sighed: "she tries her best to make me happy i guess. before i got deaf, we always yelled and dissed eachother. but now, she... shows her love towards me?"

the blonde boy hesitated but signed again: "i never thought i could miss her loud and rude mouth."

ofcourse this broke eijiros heart.
sometimes he doesnt find the right words to say since he himself is obviously not deaf.
so how can he fully understand the blonde boys pain?

he stood up and went to his friend.
eijiro tried to hug katsuki but he immediately pushed the red head away.

"are you fucking gay!?"

im so sorry for not updating.
i really had no motivation but im trying my best to write again!
also sorry for the bad chapter tho.