~1~

Cisco's POV

It was happening again.

Cisco had only given you a clap on the shoulder, and before he knew it, the world was tinged a familiar blue.

There she was again. Smiling above him. A little girl, her nose and cheeks dotted with freckles, her coal black hair streaming down in ringlets as she bounced and giggled.

"Holly..." called a musical voice from the doorway-

And it was over.

As reality began to reconfigure before his eyes, he was startled by you turning to face him.

"Cisco?" you asked. You touched the place where his hand had been subconsciously, but Cisco was too distracted to notice. He stumbled backward, grabbing the edge of a table to steady himself.

"Cisco?" you said again, leaving your chair and stepping closer to him. "Is everything okay?"

Cisco continued to back away, trying to make it seem casual. He chuckled nervously, slowly making his way to the door.

"No! There's nothing wrong..." he lied, holding his hands out, making sure you didn't get too close. "I just... have to help Joe with.. uh... something at the station, so... yeah..."

Cisco continued to move backwards until he disappeared from your line of sight. The second he had, he hurried outside.

He definitely needed some air.