Questions and a Dare!

SkeppyMCPro: Why does Star bully D.P.P?

Star: Because. You. TRIGGER ME!!!! THE SUN IS NOT A PLANET!!!!! IT'S A STAR!!!!!!!!

Solar: He triggers a lot of people.

Alika: Well he's the only person Star has ever tried to insult before. That was funny.

Earth: I had to block that name out. Then delete the conversation off of the internet.

SkeppyMCPro: I dare Star to say the sun is a planet.

Star: No.

Alika: That's just about the only thing she won't do.

Negative: *Rolls her eyes* All these questions so far are dumb! can I go now?

SkeppyMCPro: Um why 13? Why not something like... Idk. Why 13 as a name?

13: Because that's the number of my AU. I explained this already.

SkeppyMCPro: Oh, 13 is an opposite! Oh, I'm dumb. Sorry.

13: That's fine! Also, I'm Alyssa's alternate, not her opposite. Those are two different things.

Al: I'm her opposite.

SkeppyMCPro: Um, idk. Why are you writing this?

Aly: Because it's fun to do, and I like seeing all of my different characters interact when they usually wouldn't, and probably shouldn't. Thanks for being the only one to ask us stuff, by the way! It means a lot to me!

Negative: Seriously, this is boring and these questions are lame! Can I go?

Positive: It'll get more interesting with time, just wait!

Negative: Okay, fine! I guess I'm putting up with two of these things, now.