Everyone's Opinion

SecretSmile166: I GET IT!!!! ... But I'm not telling... It has something to do with the integers thingy. Also, Kepakiano, you should apologize to Alika. I know what happened. I read her book.

Alika: Before this happens, no. Save your breath, all of you. He's apologized in the past and it never worked. Nothing's going to change. It's too late for that now.

Kepakiano: Alik-

Alika: Nope. If you wanted things to change, you could've started being sorry when I was five and willing to hear it.

Kepakiano: Bu-

Alika: Your words mean nothing to me!!! They're useless!!!!! S T O P.

Alyssa: Uh... On a totally different note, we got another one.

SecretSmile166: What's everyone's opinion on everyone else?

Alyssa: Everyone here is great! And they're lots of company too! *Starts to fiddle with the drawstrings on her hoodie* I have a hard time making friends with the other kids in AU#1... My Imagination was all that I had, and through Image, I found AUs! Pretty cool, eh?

Alika: Obviously I hate Kepakiano, and I'm sorry to say that I am related to him. Earth and Plant are boring, but Water and Animal aren't half bad. Star, R.D.O, and Positive annoy me, as do Al, and Meteorite. Gray, Tyler, and Negative are cool, and everyone else is alright.

Earth: Meh. I haven't talked to quite a few people yet. I met 13 when we were eleven, and she's a good friend. Obviously I think every member of the SSC is great, and for Kepakiano... I just feel bad for him. I've only really talked to the SSC, Susan, Tyler, the Space Group, Musical Mix-Up, Positive, and Negative so far. They're all pretty great. Al I've talked to, but we don't get along well.

Water: S-s-same as E-Earth... S-s-o far...

Animal: Woof bark, bark! (Translation: None of them mind animals very much, so they're okay!)

Plant: I don't talk to very many people. I'm that person who just stands quietly in the background, observing. I only step in when I absolutely need to, not when I want to.

Earth: Except for when you're talking to me. Then you can be a little bit of a chatterbox!

Plant: M-hm.

Star: Positive is great! I introduced her to Meteor too! We all get along really well! Gosh, I haven't really talked to anyone else... Except for Lunar and Solar! They're my long time friends, and I love them too!

Gray: It's nice being able to see Harold again! The band is also pretty cool. Of course, I still hang out with Alika, and 13 is cool too. I do try to steer clear of Al, though.

R.D.O: I don't pay attention to very many people. I just practice playing my favourite songs with the band.I think I may have talked to 13, once or twice... I can't remember.

Image: Everyone here is awesome!

Positive: I agree with Image!

Negative: Everyone here sucks. Almost everyone. Alika's not annoying, so she's fine, and Alyssa and 13 are okay.

13: Aw! Thanks Negative! Anyways, I think that everyone here is pretty cool, minus a few people... who may or may not have tried to attack me before. It would be easier to just list the people that I don't like.

Negative: Just hate everyone, like me.

13: Yeah, I'll pass thank you.

Flick: I've only talked to my band mates.

Gabriel: Same.

Leona: Yep. Too busy playing music to talk to anyone right now!

Solar: I've talked to Lunar, Star, Meteor, Positive, and Kepakiano so far. Oh, and Alyssa! And 13. They're all nice people. I wish we could help Kepakiano, though, the poor boy. His sister really does seem to hate him!

Lunar: Can you blame her, after all he's done? I wouldn't be very quick to forgive either.

Meteorite: Okay, but what's your opinion on everyone?

Lunar: I don't know how to feel about Kepakiano. He treated his little sister terribly, but he's obviously trying very hard to make it right. Everyone else is either nice, or they're a villain...

Meteorite: I think everyone I've talked to so far is great! Although, I have only talked to Alyssa, 13, and the optimists of the group, so... yeah.

Imitator: I talked to Al, Daniel, Harold, Tyler, Susan, Earth, Plant, Water, and Gray. Daniel seemed pretty interested in how most of my body is robotic, while some parts, like my brain and heart, and actually one of my legs, are all still human. He's curious, I'll say that much. Earth, Plant, Water, Animal and I went from being best friends in the past, to being enemies, to being best friends again! Way back when, Water, Plant, and Animal weren't even conscious! It was just Earth and I, but somehow the others still remembered me! I guess they share memories. Al is... kinda creepy, but what can you expect from Alyssa's Opposite? Harold is very nice. So is Tyler, but I find he actually has a very short temper that he's just good at hiding. It actually takes very little to set him off. Susan is still awesome, and Gray is still as weird as ever.

Susan: That's too many words for my brain to process at the moment.

Tyler: Yeah, you don't need so much description, Imi.

Susan: Tyler, Harold, Imitator, and Daniel are nice. I've been friends with Alyssa and 13 for a while now, and Al... Al just creeps me out.

Harold: Pretty much the same as Susan, but Gray is still my best friend!

Tyler: I don't really mind anyone. Except maybe Al, and Kepakiano.

Daniel: Imitator is very interesting! I haven't talked to many of the others yet, but the one's I've met are nice! I just wish they'd warm up to Al a bit more...

Al: They don't have to like me. If it weren't for my d*mn opposite, I'd kill them all in a heartbeat anyways. I don't care for any of them. I'd much rather be at home right now, doing my thing.

Kepakiano: I don't know. I'm too busy worrying to pay much attention to anyone or anything right now...