New Characters!

SecretSmile166: YAS!!!!!!! To Alyssa: Can you PLEASE add more characters to the book?

Alyssa: Sure! Here are the new characters:

...

#2

#3

Dabria

Aria

Dawn

Lyra

Aqua

Ela

Calla

Avians

Ember

Danny

Christopher

Spirit

???

???

SecretSmile166: To Image: Do YOU know who that mysterious voice is?

Image: Heh... yeah, actually. I met her a while ago.

Star: A mysterious voice? Who?

...: That would be me.

SecretSmile166: To the SSC excluding Alyssa and Image: Have you noticed anything weird yet?

Alika: No? Not really. I mean, Alyssa nearly got us late for school today, so I got mad at her, but that doesn't mean I wasn't paying any attention.

Water: I already asked the others. They didn't notice anything different.

SecretSmile166: To 13: Noticed anything yet?

13: Nope.

SecretSmile166: To Kepakiano: Have you noticed anything wrong with Alyssa? Maybe you could help her and get on Alika's good side?

Kepakiano and Alika: We all know that's impossible.

SecretSmile166: To Alika and Kepakiano: I dare you guys to take turns doing whatever the other person tells you to do for at least one ask/dare!

Kepakiano: Okay...

Alika: You're the oldest, you start.

Kepakiano: Really?

Alika: *Smiles* Yep!

Kepakiano: Okay.... Forgive me?

Alika: That's not something I can truly do just because you told me to, without lying to you about it.

Kepakiano: True...

Alika: So, my turn?

Kepakiano: Yeah, your turn.

Alika: Okay. Then, here's what I want you to do...

Kepakiano: ...

Alika: Shut the Frick up and stop telling me what to do, bish. *Flips Kepakiano off*

Kepakiano: ... *Walks away and slams his head into a wall*

Earth: Alika, swear jar!

Alika: Worth it!

Asks/Dares until Water's 'ask' is over: 3