Books #2 (Because we thought of more answers)

@ravenwing457: To all of you: favourite book series?

Alyssa: Um... Does the Bible count? If not, probably the Nancy Drew mystery series. The old one, not the new stuff that they have these days.

Alika: I don't read very often, but that first book from that series outlining the basics of AUs was interesting. Also, the Bible probably has to be my favourite.

Earth: I had the second book in that series! The information is outdated now, though. They never talked about AU Leaves. Same answer as Alika for the favourites thing.

Water: I think I liked E.B. White's books, but I can't think of a favourite series aside from the Bible, if that counts.

Animal: Same.

Plant: Same over here.

Star: Yep. Plus that book series on Space.

Gray: Same thing as Plant over here.

R.D.O: That's the only thing I read other that sheet music, so same.

Image: The Bible. If you're not counting that, I actually have all of the books in that other series that they were talking about.

Positive: I like reading the Bible. It's the only books I'm really allowed to read in my spare time.

Negative: Same.

13: The Bible. But my second favourite is the FNAF book series. Y'know, The Silver Eyes, The Twisted Ones, and The Fourth Closet?

Flick: Alright, we're just going to exclude the Bible now, because out of everyone here, that's almost everyone's favourite book. People will get tired of the same answer over and over again. Now, I personally do not read very much. I don't read anything that comes in a series, but I will read one book if it has no sequel or prequel or stuff like that. If I had to choose though, Jedi Academy.

Gabriel: The Chronicles of Narnia

Leona: Anything funny.

Solar: That one thing on space!

Lunar: Yep.

Meteorite: Same!

Imitator: The only books I read that aren't the KJV Bible are ones that teach me practical skills, and how to build.

Susan: I like the Dear Canada series! Worlds Collide by @springlocke is good too though!

Tyler: Alika has her own book series that I'm a part of, so she and Alyssa let me read what she has written early! I like that series.

Harold: Idk.

Daniel: I found a book explaining the different dimensions. There was only one book, but apparently there's another one after it. I liked that book.

Al: That's how I learned about the dimensions. I have the other book, and that's my favourite book series. I can give you the next two books if you want, Daniel.

Kepakiano: I don't have a book series that I really like.

Infinite: The Bible. Nothing else. You can't change my mind.

#2: *Shrugs*

#3: Same as Dan.

Dabria: Same as Infinite.

Aria: ChAoS!!!! BoOkS aRe ToO cAlM fOr MeH!!!!!

Dawn: Oh no... Um... I liked The Move.

Lyra: Same as the Space Group.

Aqua: Same as Water.

Ela: Same as Earth.

Calla: Same as Plant.

Aviana: Same as Animal.

Ember: *Signs* Dear Canada was cool. I liked the one that took place in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Danny: I have no idea!

Christopher: Same as Dan.

Spirit: I don't know. I can't decide.

Broken: For once, same as Spirit.

Spirit: I hate that name...

MV: ... *Mumbles something that no one else seems to be able to hear*...