Chapter 3: Oh shit

Hey guess what!!! I'm restarting! Yay!!!

I woke up and immediately got into the shower, just to wake myself up. When I am all dressed and ready to go, I wrote Kara a note saying I'm out to get food if she wakes up while I'm gone, and I head out the door.

As I walk into the café i see quite a few people so I decided to sit down for a little until the line got shorter. When the line got much shorter I walked up to the counter and ordered Kara and I coffee and sit back down.

"Order for Lena!" I hear the worker yell and I walk up to the counter and take the coffees

"Thank you, have a good day" I say and I head back to my house.

As I was walking down the street I felt someone grab me and pull me into an ally way

"I don't want any problems" I say as I can't tell who it is because they have a bandanna over their face

"Don't tell me you think you can get away with knocking me out" the guy said as he takes off his bandanna showing that it was mon el, Kara's ex boyfriend.

"Oh come on, just get over the fact that I can kick your ass" I say and he punches me

"Oh hell no" I says and I punch him in the jaw, causing him to stumble back but then immediately tackle me

"Your messing with the wrong person" he said and stands up, pulling a gun out and I put my hands up in surrender

"Put the gun down and let's settle this like lady's yeah?" He gave a confused look "you obviously have no balls" I say and he shoots me in the stomach and I fall over "oh shit" I say and I hold my stomach and he goes to shoot me again but I jump up and punch him knocking him out and I sit up against the wall griping my stomach as pain surged through my body and I know that if I don't get the bullet out it could do a lot of damage so I dig two of my fingers into my stomach trying to find the bullet, when I do I pull it out and I rip my sleeve off of my shirt and I tie it around my stomach trying to stop the blood that is pouring out of my stomach and I reach for my phone pulling it out and dialing 911.

"Hello 9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The operator asked

"I... Ugh... I have been... shot" I say into my phone

"Where are you?" The operator asks and I tell her where I am "Okay an ambulance is in its way"

"Thank you" I say and hang up, putting more pressure on the wound.

When the ambulance showed up I started seeing white spots and then they soon covered my vision until I couldn't see anymore and I passed out, laying limp in the ally.

————

What do you think about this??? Sorry it was so short I just want to know if I'm doing well or not? Thank you Cassac1983 for the help!