Puppy love

There is a little girl named Rosy she just moved to the city her family was big. She had twelve sister, and seven brother, she also live with her mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and cousin. The big city was a new place for rosy she always live for her whole life was in small cities. Rosy was getting sighed up for school she was going to high school. As she was getting restore she saw this real cute boy. The was going into the office because he was getting in trouble. She did even know his name yet but he sat down next to her. They both started to talk with each other about where she came from and how lock each other was.

"Hi my name Josh what is your name," said Josh.

" Hi my name is Rosy nice to met you Josh," said Rosy.

" All right Rosy it time to go get you ready for school you will see him next year, " said Crystal.

" Ok mom I will see you tomorrow Josh nice to met you," said rosy.

Rosy went home with her mom and as she was getting ready all she could think about was Josh. Every time her mom would ask rosy to hand her something was wasn't listening to her mother at all it was Josh. Rosy was pack for school she had to get wash up and ready to eat for dinner. They where eating Chicken Rice, and Egg tools for dinner as they were eating rosy was picking at her food.

Her dad ask, " rosy are you all right because your picking at your food.

Rosy answers, " yes dad I'm fine just not really Hungary that's all."

Chrystal said, " Rosy met this really cute guy at school that's all she has been thinking about all day today."

" Yah that's all she has been talking about when we talked," said sue. " I told her she to young to like guys and she got mad at me."

" NO I HAVE NOT YOU ALL JUST HATE ME AGG," cried Rosy.

Rosy was really mad and without asking to be existed from the table she got up and left. She stormed up the addict and ran to dust old wall she walked up the wall than let go and fly out side. She was really mad at everyone in the household that she had to go out to cool off. As she was flying she saw Josh walk to his house he was smiling but was looking around. She was thinking his looking for me he is wanted to run into me I want two too. She lands on the ground and start to brush her hair and does her make up to make it look like she wasn't crying. She starts going to ketch up with Josh she was so happy to see him. Josh was so happy to see rosy he was running right for her we he saw her as she ran for him.

They both was running to each other and they happen to run right into each other. They both fell to the ground rosy hit her head but Josh saved himself. He got up off the ground and run over to rosy and tried to wake her up and get her off the ground. He tried over and over again but rosy didn't responsed.

Josh cried, " Rosy... Rosy plz do go come back plz... Plz I love you I won't let anything happen to you again. He said it over and over but Rosy did not move one inch didn't even flinch. Josh said, " will carry her to her mom or a hospital."

He picks up rosy and puts her his back then turns in to a dog than runs for rosy mom. As Josh was carrying rosy on his back she moves like she was about to wake up. Josh was afried that he was going to loose his love of his life and he ran even fast. He gets to there house and scratches at the door in till so one finally ecnoliss him, and as Chrystal answers the door and see rosy on this dog she lets them in. Josh turns for a werewolf in a human again and she go take rosy to the hospital in their house.