Love

Well Rosy spent her summer getting healthy from her conclusion. Josh spent his summer next to her the whole time keeping her strong and warm since he was a wolf. The body heat keep her warm but not for long.

***

Three days later they all got Rosy out of bed and stood her up and helped her to walk. In the next hour Rosy was walking and talking on her own again they where so happy. Josh takes Rosy to show her a surprise they both go up stairs and he takes her to his room. Rosy still doesn't know that Josh is living with them so when they get to the third floor. He covers up Rosy's eyes she still has no idea. They get to his room Josh un covers her eyes and holds her hand to find out the reaction of rosy face. He open the door and the walk in the room and Rosy face was price less thing and beautiful thing he ever saw.

The room had rose petals on the floor there was box of chocolate on the heart shaped bed with hearts on the blanket and sheets. The was a heart shaped red hot tube With red roses all over it and bubble on the side. The room was so romantic thing she has ever seen. There was even a little Picnic on the ground with really good food and a bottle of wine yes they are six but they can drink. Rosy look into Josh's eyes with tears of love she closes her eyes and leans for a kiss they kiss and walks in the room.

XOX

Josh Rosy close to him and lays her down on the red heart shaped bed. Than Rosy gets on top of Josh and as they are kissing she takes off his tie. Than unbuttons his shirt as he up zips his pants. The he rolls over on top of her and does the same thing that she did to him.

Then they get underneath the covers and start to hugs and kissing once agian. Rosy was so excited that Josh was living with them. As Rosy was thinking that Josh get all the way under the covers. He claws all the way to her pussy and start to suck on it as she wasn't paying attention. She hold his head there she thought it felt really good and sexy in her mind.

As so as he was done he rolls over on the bed with excitement in his face. She gets out of the covers and gets at the end of the bed. She start to act like a cat come to Josh was to have sex. His heart starts pounding really hard and waiting to start again. She got on top of him and they have sex. They rolled back and forth on each other till dinner they where glad to be with each other.

XOX

" It's time to come down you to and eat dinner, " Crystal yelled.

" Coming mom," they both yelled.

They both helped each other get dressed to go down stairs and eat dinner. After they got dressed he held her hand to the stairs. Than he pick her up and carried her down the stairs. After they where down he put her feet carefully down so she wounded fall and get hurt again. He raped his arm around Rosy and they walk to the table for dinner. Josh pulled the chair out for Rosy she sat and he pushed her in. Than Josh sat down right next to Rosy.

" So Josh how do you like your new house so far?" Crystal asked.

" Yes, I'm really liking it and the View plus sharing the room with Rosy thanks mom," Josh said.

" Wait stop I'm lost Josh living with us and we get stay in the same room," explain Rosy.

" Yes he is sweetie he showed me how much he cares for you and loves is that ok baby girl?" Ask mom.

" It's more than ok I'm so glad I love you mom," explained Rosy.

" Ya and my nick name for you Rosy is Cutie pie," said Josh.

" Rosy would like to do the prayer tonight," asked Crystal.

" Are father who art in heaven howl be by name Thigh kingdom come thigh will be done on earth. As it is in heaven give us this day are daly bread. For give us of are trespass as we for give those who trespass ageist us let us from timtasion but deliver us from evil or thigh is kingdom the power and the glory amen." Prayed Rosy.

They had Rosy's favorite food she like to eat even though it wasn't meat is was Velvet Cheese with Bacon Bits in it. She knows when her mom makes it she always gets a big juicy stake with her meal. Rosy loves steaks it like the best thing you can her to eat from cow. Josh severed Rosy her food and gave it back to her than he served his own food to eat.

After dinner was over Josh got up and pulled out Rosy's seat and then grabbed her hand to help her up. The everyone made a big to help pick up dinner the stuff went three ways one to the refrigerator, the trah, and the sick to be cleaned. After all that was done Josh take Rosy by her hand. They went to the car to be dropped off at the movie threaders to watch " spongebob" but instead vampire having sex with a Wherewolf. Rosy didn't know where Josh was taking her all she knew was she had to be excited. Rosy mom didn't know that they are watching a movie that she said not to watch that night because they where to young.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE BEEN BUSY THESE PAST THREE DAYS AT THE SAME TIME RIGHTING THIS CHAPTER. IM IN ALOT OF STUFF IM BUSY ALL WEEK. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT MIGHT BE A WHILE TILL THE NEXT ONE WILL BE PUBLISHED. REMEMBER SEXUL CONTACT IS IN BETWEEN XOX THANK FOR READING.

~ Elsa ~