Day before homeschooling starts

Well the next morning Josh runs to the wedding dress place to pick it up for Rosy. He picked up her dress then came back and run it up stairs. He laid it on bed next to Rosy who was still asleep. Then he runs back down stairs to meet Crystal to go help with the wedding. Josh goes to pick up his suit. Crystal goes to get the wedding cake from the wedding cake store, then she rans to pick up her oldest from the airport. She gets out of the van and walks into the airport to look for her oldest and her family. Then as she was walking she runs into her granddaughter crying on the floor all by her self.
" Hey sweetie what wrong where your mom," said Crystal.
" Grandma I don't know where she is I can't find her," she sobbed
" It's ok we will find her together Lis come find her with me," said Cystal as she picked up Lis.

They go to look for banana all over the air port that morning. Then as they where looking they find one of Lis sisters her name was August.

" August where your mom and dad," ask Cystal?
"She told me to sand her while she looked for u and dad is over there," August told her.

They all go running to John to find out where Kyle was at.

" where is Kyle at John?" Ask cystal
"She went looking for you I thought," explain John.
"Oh okay thanks go ahead and let's take the kids out to the van and u can call Kyle," said Cystal.
" hey, come out to your moms van we will meet you there" said John on the phone.
" oh okay I will meet you guys then," said Kyle back to John.
" okay August and Lis are in the back two seat and em is in her baby seat and you two can figer out where you're sittin," said Cystal.

Kyle gets out there and sees her mom sitting in her van Kyle jumps in the front and John gets in back next to little em. Em starts crying because she is Hungary and John pulls out a baby bottle and starts to feed em. But he didn't release that he grab the stuff she gets sick with because August backed the bag and mess up and put real milk in the bottle. Em gets sick all over her grandmas van that was just wash the day before. Then Cystal phone rings and it reads Josh's name on it. She answers the phone and he tells her that rosy was awake and she wants to know where her sister is to help her in her dress. She was like he really called me for that. They hurry up and get back to the house to see rosy and and what she need help with. The girls and her mo runs up stairs to find out she needs help in her dress and get everything ready because the groom isn't supost to see the bride before the wedding because it's bad luck.