Finding out about Homeschooling

While Josh and Rosy was lying in the front room on the couch with each other. Crystal walk in the the dark quite room the only thing you could here was the tv. Crystal looks at them both she told them they are being home schooled instead of going to school. They where both glad to find out that they were being homeschooled they couldn't believe it. The public schools where starting to the next day so they new homeschool was starting the next day.

" When do we start, " curiously asked Rosy.

" We will start in two day because I still have to get supplies for it and it's to late at night to go out to night, " answered Crystal.

" Ok it really nice of you to home school but I'm going to bed I'm tried, " yawned Josh.

" Ok I will see you two in the morning, " replied Crystal.

Josh got up and Rosy had fell to sleep so Josh carefully pick up Rosy trying to wake her. He carried her up a flight of stairs and Rosy opened her eyes. Josh looks down with a smile knowing what she did but, didn't care a bit. That got in the door he laid Rosy on the bed. Then he un dressed her and changed her cloths to go to bed. Then he got himself ready for bed but when he turned his back rosy had got the hot tube ready. Then she goes and grabs Josh hand and takes him to the hot tube.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME TO I WILL UPDATE IT. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR. AND IF YOUR THIS FAR IN MY BOOK I CHANGE THE AGE OF THE KIDS THEY ARE NO LONGER 6 YEARS OLD THEY ARE NOW 16 INSTEAD. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY JUST COMMET AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LITTLE SPOIL. ALERT ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU ENJOY, AND KEEP READING MY BOOK, PLUS I SORRY IT WILL BE A WHILE TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER.