Chapter 3

So, I just want to take a moment and personally thank Candy4Us and Honey3sap for reading and voting and commenting!

Maybe I'm just extra but it really means a lot that somebody actually enjoys what comes out of my nutty head lol! You guys give me more joy than the new avenger's movie and that's a LOT of joy!

Anywaysss, let's not get too emotional, onwards with ze chapter~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

When I get home, I see Aiden already sitting on my porch. I take in his appearance and can't help but notice how attractive he is. Not nearly as attractive as Elija--oh brother.

I roll my eyes at my mental slip up and hop out my car. Stalking over to where he was sitting, I stop in front of him and put my hands on my hips in question. His glances up from his phone then does a double-take and quickly stands up.

"Hey Riley!" He beams. I stare back at him blankly, not moving from my position. He sniffs the air lightly, then wrinkles his nose. Great, another person bothered by my smell!

"I was supposed to show you around today but I couldn't find you anywhere." He says while shaking his head as if to rid himself of a thought. My eye twitched in annoyance.

"Yeah?" I question. His presence was starting to drag down my day, despite him being hot as fuck. I have to get at least two hours of sleep so I can replace three days' worth of missed meals tonight. He's cutting into my nap time dammit!

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He says, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I smirked in his direction and cross my arms.

"Awwww what, do you have a little crush on me?" I teased. He coughed into his hand and quickly shook his head. "N-No!" He stuttered "I just didn't want to disappoint my mom!"

"Mmm, sure. Anyways, I'm fine. Honestly, I just really want to take a nap, so you can go." I shrugged, gesturing towards the sidewalk. He stepped past me and lightly bumped my shoulder. I shook my head at the childish action and scurried into my house.

Skipping up the stairs, I stripped off my bookbag and my jacket before falling face-first into my bed. I momentarily popped up to set my alarm then immediately face-planted into a dreamless sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

I groan loudly as my alarm goes off in my ear. I open my eyes slowly before widening them to rid myself of that droopy feeling. My hand clumsily reached for my phone on the dresser. After knocking over my lamp and a few books, I grabbed up the apple product that seemed to disappear when I needed it the most and checked the time.

Only 6 pm? And it's this dark? Jeez, must be daylight savings because it's pitch fucking blackout here. Thank god for my Mer vision, I wouldn't be able to survive without it.

Rubbing at my eyes, I stumble downstairs in the kitchen, where my mom and dad were currently making out against the refrigerator. I slap my hands over my eyes and let out a scream.

"OH MY EYES, MY EYES" I yell, making them pull away. Mom's blouse was partially unbuttoned and Dad's shirt was completely torn off and tossed on the floor. Her legs were wrapped around his body and Lord knows what I just interrupted.

"RiyRiy!" Mom pants with flustered cheeks "I thought you were asleep? Why are you awake?"

She quickly climbs off of Dad who's trying to hide his obvious....um....bump.