Okay.

I completely understand if this book isn't a cup of tea for most but PLEASE do not come into my book and start making rude and/or nasty comments just because you don't like it.

I understand if thing's don't make sense to you or if you don't like the POV switches/ the fourth wall breaks but calling it "dumb" or "stupid" will not only earn you a block but a mean curse out before hand.

Last night I had a new reader which made me excited at first but then I started seeing some of the things they was saying and it was...confusing.

They were crossing between supporting and harshly critiquing and I honestly couldn't tell if this was a troll or not (Keep in mind this is the first time this has happened)

I tried to be nice and explain some thing's just in case they were genuinely confused but the way they were replying let me know that this was not the case. I ended up going on their page because I didn't want to accidentally mess up their pronouns and in their bio, it said

"If your not the Author, don't tell me my comments are disrespectful."

That's when I came to the conclusion that this isn't the first book they've disrespected.

I started this book almost a year back and I never expected it to get past 100 reads like my last one so yes, I was silly with it. I know there are grammar errors, I know there are punctuation mistakes, I do gloss over my chapters before posting so missing a few words happens and YES, I am aware that I don't update consistently.

I do plan on going back and editing and fixing some plot issues but I just want to get it done for now and fix everything all at once.

I started this in the summer so I was updating a lot more frequently then and in the beginning of the school year. I don't have the same amount of free time as I once did and I'm sorry about that.

I'm trying though, Every chance I get I write and edit and take things out and add things in. I've written five, LITERALLY five separate endings to this book and still haven't decided on which one to use, not to mention I have 3 separate books I'm currently working on. I didn't establish an update schedule because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stick with it. Like I said, I didn't expect it to get this much attention so I didn't think much of it.

I will always be grateful for anybody who glances at this and I will always support who supports me and then some, but from now on, I'm just going to start blocking people and keep it moving.

They were literally in the first 1-3 chapter's and as you all know, everything mentioned was later explained but they didn't even give it a chance. I think the comments are still there and if you see them, please just ignore it🤦🏾‍♀️

This person clearly didn't have good intentions and settled for insulting my book after I explained why I wrote it the way I did. Still, I send positive vibes their way and only hope they can hopefully understand one day.

If not, fuck it.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk and have a good day❤