Chapter 13, Rip Eddie

Ayyyy it's about to get real confusing

Anyways, SCORPIO'S IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE!

------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is kinda awkward"

Macy was right; the tension in the air was so thick, you could practically see it. All Immediate members of my family and Eli's sat in the living room on opposite sides. The position of our families only magnified the contrast in the room. We sat in silence, looking back and forth, wondering who was going to speak first.

"Can I just say" Nicky spoke up from the loveseat where he and Aiden sat "I think this is a great thing-"

"BULLSHIT" Shot out of Tyler's mouth. Willow rubbed his knuckles in an attempt to soothe him, his body somewhat relaxed but my own hackles rose.

"Wait a damn minute, it's not like we planned this shit!" I yelled, getting way angrier than needed.

"It doesn't matter! You both aren't ready for a baby! Abort it!" He growled back. His eyes raked my body with disgust and he scoffed. His whole reaction was completely unexpected and out of character. I thought he was a nice guy.

"Abort it!?" I repeated in disbelief. My hand subconsciously went to my stomach and my teeth practically ripped out of my gums "You have me fucked up!"

"You watch your mouth boy!"

"What's gonna happen if I don't?" I challenged, successfully pissing him off. He rose, which made me get up and all hell broke loose.

Arguments and insults were thrown back and forth as our families tried to get us to calm down. Maybe it was all the excitement from today, Maybe it was the baby hormones but I was livid and wanted to get my hands dirty.

He was bucking at me and I returned the gesture. My claws were wrapped around Santana's hand as she held me back by my midsection, not squeezing hard enough to hurt me, but enough to keep me at bay. Willow and Elijah stood in front of Tyler and tried to turn his attention towards them however, our eyes remained locked in a heated staredown, wanting the other to pop first.

"Riley, calm down!" Santana begged from behind me. She twirled me around, my feet barely left the floor as she turned to face me. She took my face in her hands and forced me to look her in the eyes.

"Chill out!" She centered my head back as I tried to look past her at Tyler. The pack members of the house padded through the halls and were watching from the stairs. I shook my head in defiance and pushed against her hands.

"I can't, he started it and now I have to finish it" Her pleas fell to deaf ears when Elijah's voice suddenly got louder. I looked past my sister and noticed Tyler began shaking. His entire body was red and grey fur began sprouting from every inch of him.