Azazel, Rage of Bahamut virgin soul.

You sighed, your eyes trained on your beautiful demon.
His lilac lips were parted widely, his head thrown back. The look of absolute pleasure across his face.

You knew Azazel had tried something with that Nina girl- you weren't mad, nor jealous. But a lesson had to be taught.

Your lips wrapped tightly around his tip, sucking gently, keeping him on edge.

Nobody made him feel like this, only you.

You licked the vein reaching down to his shaft, enticing a breathless moan out of the pale man. Blow jobs had always been a favourite of Azazels.

Deciding you had frustrated him enough you took his cock down to the base, his tip pressing into the back of your throat.
Azazel swore loudly, moaning your name in a sweet song he only sang for you.

His body was an instrument and you played him better than any musician ever did.

You wrapped his hands around his deliciously thick muscled thighs to keep you grounded as Azazel mercilessly fucked your mouth.

Pale hands deep in your tresses, shoved you down as hard as they could, thrusts becoming faster as Azazel couldn't hold much longer.
You moaned around his girth one last time before his thick cum spilled, filling your mouth.

Azazel smirked looked down upon you, enjoying seeing you in such a state on your knees before him. "I wanna see you swallow, kitten."
You smiled slightly, swallowing the load in your mouth before moving up to kiss him.

"Who do you belong to?" You whisper into his ear.

"You, only you." He growls back, determined to bend you over and take you in ways that'd leave you breathless.

And he did, he fucked and toyed with you all night long, promising to give you only the pleasure and love a goddess like you deserved.