Yato, Noragami short.

You'd always wondered about your beloved Yato.

Was he a virgin?

He was so old.. he couldn't be.. right?

You'd be blind to not realise how handsome Yato is, his long deep black hair that looked blue in most light, his lean body. You knew that jersey concealed some major muscle, and u were desperate to get your hands on it.

You stared as Yato laid back, humming happily as he stares at the tiny shrine Hiyori made him.

Hiyori was your best friend, and you knew she liked Yato. But you couldn't help falling for him too.

"Yato?" You call out, knocking the god out of his happy daze.

"Yes, Y/N"

You blush instantly, unsure how to ask such a question.

"Aah.. Yato... are you a virgin?"

Immediately his face lights up red, waving his hands around

"Y/N what kind of question is that?!"

You grow the confidence and walk towards him, a light blush blooming on your face.

"Maybe i can help you with that, Yato."

"HAH?!?!" He stared up at you in shock.

You placed your body down, straddling his lap.

His reaction was instantaneous, he wrapped his arms around your waist, his legs wriggling, unsure.

"Y/N i'm not sure..."

"Yato do you want me?" You ask firmly.

His hair shadows his eyes as he looks down, embarrassed.

"Mmm" he murmurs.

"Speak louder, Yato." You grip his face, making him look into your eyes.

"Yes."

His consent was all it took.

You'd have this god writhing, and begging for you by the end of the night. He'd only be thinking of you.

You press yourself against his unexperienced lips, grinding your hips down onto his.

He hesitantly kissed back, exploring the new deep murky waters.