Older Sasuke, BORUTO.

Sasuke, as a shinobi was constantly travelling. You rarely saw him, and when you did it was for mere days.

Sasuke and Sakura had a child together- you could respect that, however it was unfair. Why did she get more than you?

Sasuke hadn't been in a relationship with Sakura for years.

You groan, laying back in bed. Your head was throbbing from overthinking.

You missed him.

You missed his lean body.

His muscled arms, and toned chest.

You missed the way he purred when you ran your fingers through his long hair.

Your pussy began to ache, as images of your Sasuke engraved your mind.

Sasuke was so long and thick. He stretched you out deliciously every time.

You ran your fingers down your clit, desperate for the friction you oh so desire.

Slipping and experimental finger in you moan "Sasuke.." breathlessly...

God you missed his cock.

He'd fill you up to the brim, every chance he got.

You slip another finger in, and soon another.

Before you knew it, four fingers were slamming into your pussy, bringing you to the edge.

"Y/N i'm ho-" A masculine voice cuts off, as Sasuke gets a look at you in your glory.

"F-fuck Sasuke..." you scream, cream dripping down your thighs, as you cum for him.

"What a nice welcome, kitten." His eyes glint, treading towards you slowly.

His arm parts through his cape, desperate to touch you.

And he did all night long.

Hi! A bit of a short one i'm sorry... as its the 14th of Feb (Valentines day!!) later on i'll be posting a few valentines preferences.... i hope you enjoy!!

Author-Sama.