X X X • • •

"You want to be a nurse, right? Cmon Avery please! We can't go to the hospital because police will ask questions and that Zander kid said if police get involved-"

"Ok-Okay!" I shushed him "and for the record I want to be a doctor not a nurse" I clarified as I walked into Christians bedroom, with him following closely behind.

I walked in to see Kaylen breathing heavily. His eyes were shut. I turned to the cabinet, my back facing him when I heard "Avery" a Sad Raspy voice croaked out "Didn't expect to see you here" Kaylen told me. I turned around to face him.

"Christian wants me to fix up your cuts" I said not meeting his eyes. He lightly laughed  "My Hero" Kaylen always did that. He always made jokes when a situation was awkward or uncomfortable. Me being an extremely awkward person, that was one of my favorite things about him

Christian was attending to his own injury's in the bathroom built into his room, while Kaylen laid on his bed. He glanced at me before shutting the bathroom door.

I started with the slice on his lip, cleaning it and applying ointment to the semi-deep cut.

"Can I ask you something" he whispered softly "when I'm done" I told him "I can't clean your mouth if it's moving" I assured him

He smiled a little "so bossy" he teased. It took everything in me not to smile at the boy I once loved.

He remained silent until I had moved onto his bloody knuckles. I had him open and close his hands a few times to make sure nothing was broken, before bandaging up his fist. Thankfully Christian had a first aid kit in here

"Avery" Kaylen Quietly called out. I glanced at him looking into his beautiful eyes, when he softly spoke.

"Do you think I raped you?" It seemed like it pained him to even be asking me that, but I didn't care. I was angry.

"Do I Think?" I repeated back to him.