X X X X X X X •

Ryder stayed with me in Lizzie's apartment for the rest of the day

Ryder stayed with me in Lizzie's apartment for the rest of the day. We'd started a game of monopoly which was currently still going on. I have park place and he has boardwalk.

Neither of us are willing to sell our dark blue cards, so neither of us can put houses or hotels on those pieces of land.

"500 bucks and my Baltic Avenue" He offered and I rolled my eyes "what do you think I'm stupid?" I laughed "Browns the worst color on the board, ry. And I told you, park place isn't for sale"

We played for a few more minutes and He laughed out loud when I accused him of stealing from the bank. His laughter died down quickly, as the front door swung open.

I scooted more into my chair, waiting for someone to walk in. Nervousness built up in me until I let out a relived breath when I saw Andi nearing us.

But then I remembered that Ryder would have probably wanted to see anyone else. I just didn't want to see him.

I'm not sure if I mean Enzo Or axel, I sort of don't want to see either of them.

"Ryder?" Andi asked "what are you doing here?" She came closer and it was like something snapped in Ryder. He was immediately on his feet, on guard.

"You've been crying?!" He stated worriedly as he attempted pulling her into a hug, one that she quickly backed away from. "No" she dismissed his comment

"It's just- allergies." She sniffled "pollen and stuff" she lied.

I pained me to see how worried Ryder still was about her, how much he still cared. I wondered if the sweet boy inside him would ever find love again.

I wondered if I'd ever find love again, one who wouldn't hurt me like Ryder and Enzo did.

"I really need to talk to Avery though.. alone" she whimpered, tears started running down her face and this time, she allowed Ryder to pull her in. He kissed the top of her head and I took that as my Que to leave.

I left silently, grabbing my shoes and nothing else as I went for a walk, until a car pulled up beside me, the dark window rolling down slightly

"Get in" was all he said. I listened.