X X X X X X X X • •

"What are you talking about?!" I asked Andi

"What are you talking about?!" I asked Andi. Axel stayed silent and Ryder wrapped his arms around Andi.

It was hard to make out what Andi said as her sobs were buried into Ryder's chest "He admitted it to me" I think she said, pulling Ryder closer.

"He said he couldn't leave me unless I hated him. He needed me to hate him so He told me the truth" she cried.

I shook my head softly. Why did Jaxon need to leave Andi at all? I thought they were happy? I glanced at axel again and he was looking sadly at the floor.

He didn't know autumn but I'm sure he would have loved her. "I-it was an accident." I stuttered "autumn died in a car wreck" I said.

The semi driver was also in the hospital, so it couldn't of been jaxon driving that truck.

"He hacked into the traffic lights in town. He knew autumns route and he messed with the light that he knew my mom would drive past" she gulped, while wiping hot tears out of her eyes.

"Why would he do that?" I asked. Did jaxon and autumn even know one another? "Did you ask him his reason?" I stupidly asked, making Andi angry

"He murdered my sister I didn't wait around asking questions Avery!" She yelled as Ryder pulled her back, out of my face.

She cried into his shoulder as he mouthed "I'm sorry" to me. But I knew Andi didn't mean to yell at me, she was going through a lot right now.

Ryder pulled Andi towards one of the apartments many bedrooms and as soon as she was out of my line of sight, I broke.

my back slid against the cold hard wall as my vision went blurry, tucking my head into my knees.

I sobbed. I sobbed until my body couldn't handle it anymore. Crying so much for such a long period of time exhausted me.