X X X • •

"Do you hear me!?! Dead" the voice on the other end of the phone threatened

"Do you hear me!?! Dead" the voice on the other end of the phone threatened. I knew it was one of the trashy biker boys that followed Axel Reed around.

They're probably still pissed at me just because Axel is. Apparently I messed around with his sister. Who knew the guy had a sister?

I'd been gone and Theresa, my cousins wedding all week so I hadn't had any contact with any of the girls from school, so god only knows when I did whatever I did to make Reed so angry.

Lucas had me take a notepad and write down all of the girls I'd... entertained the past month

Amelia Jones
Winter Montgomery
Quinn Lancaster
Penelope Winchster
Jessica Walters
Kylie Reynolds
Autumn Davenport

I quickly erased the last name so Lucas wouldn't see. I didn't need him asking me questions about the now dead girl. I also left off a few names of girls that my friends wouldn't approve of.

Andi had come to me the day autumn died. Autumn had told her we'd talked. Autumn, just like my entire school was trying to figure out who Axel's little sister was. Except I think autumn figured it out, sadly she passed before she could tell who she thought this mystery girl was.

Now, back to present time.

"Do you hear me!?! Dead" I was being threatened and I didn't know why. Christian and I were currently playing X-Box at his house, even though I think PlayStations better.

When suddenly there was a knock at the door. One of Axel's guys bursted in "you need to get the hell out of here, Now!" The boy screamed

"I'm not scared of you." I barked, holding my ground

"But I bet your scared of me" Lorenzo Salvator walked in, if I'm not mistaken he's Reeds right hand man.

-

A/N
Chapter 31 & 32 I believe are my best written chapters! I'm so excited to share them in the future!

Incase you didn't know how I make my chapters I do this.

• = 1
X = 5

So
XX•• = 12