X X X X X X X • • • •

Fear, Helplessness, Worry, and Anger flooded through me as I was pulled away from the cabin

Fear, Helplessness, Worry, and Anger flooded through me as I was pulled away from the cabin. I hadn't realized it was axel until he'd thrown me into the water, jumping in after me.

I screamed louder then I thought I ever could until my eyes met his blue ones. "You've been swimming all day your scared of the water?" He teased, until he saw the Pure Fear that was slowly vanishing from my face.

I swam closer to the shore, just enough so I could stand "I thought you were Enzo" I admitted. I had really thought Axel was in his bathroom.

I watched axel shake water from his dark hair before he bit his lip "that was dumb of me, I'm sorry. I should have never grabbed you like that" he told me as he pulled me towards the dock, helping me up so we could sit.

Our feet dangled in the water as I said "it's alright. I shouldn't have been sneaking into your room"

He nodded "I shouldn't have been avoiding you" I almost laughed at how we were taking turns apologizing to each other.

I was going to comment on it before he spoke up.

"Hey Avery."
I glanced at him and realized just how close we were sitting "ya know that thing I told you I needed to do" he whispered.

I could feel his breath hit my lips as I nodded "can I do it?" I watched his Adam's apple bob, before his lips slammed against mine.

And this time, he didn't pull away nor wipe his mouth.