32

Taehyung sipped some tea, his mind occupied with many thoughts of what happened last day. He really never thought he'll fight with Jungkook, nor he expected the other one telling him that he hates him. Everything seemed so weird, and he still didn't know how it all went like this.

He didn't have any idea, not the very least one, of what Jungkook was angry about. But he knew the vampire so well, and he is positive he can't be in that bad mood for obviously no reason.
Yoongi was sitting next to him, without moving or saying anything. The only sign that showed he was still alive was his wings that floated slowly and his chest that rose up and down.

"Yoongi?" He called, taking a sip from the warm tea. Yoongi flinched, facing him with a confused expression.
"Can you go see what Jungkook is doing now?" Taehyung pleaded the angel-demon hybrid with his puppy eyes, waiting for an agreement. He didn't want to look at Jungkook again. He almost like broke up with him in his mind.

"No" Yoongi simply said, returning to looking back into nothingness.
"Why? What are you doing anyway? This is a small favor" Taehyung pouted.
He, for sure, was curious. And another thing, he didn't trust Jimin with Jungkook.

"Argh, can't you do it yourself?"
The hybrid rolled his eyes. "Does it seem like I want to see him?"
"I don't care. And you know what? I can lie about it. Why don't you check it yourself with your own eyes?" Yoongi smirked, using a point Taehyung couldn't deny, that he was curious and doesn't trust anyone. A lot, actually.

"You won" he released a long sigh. "Get back into doing nothing"
Yoongi pouted. "I'm breathing, so I'm doing something you idiot!"
Taehyung didn't reply, his bare foot walked on the stone pavement of the castle. He forgot to bring shoes, he instantly regretted it. The floor was cold.

It was then when he heard noises coming from Jungkook's room. He approached it slowly, his puppy ears perking up to hear every little sound.
"Jungkook, calm down!" He heard Jimin saying, aka begging Jungkook.

"I can't! I hit him again, Jimin. I'm a jerk!" Jungkook's voice was shaky, weak and it seemed like he was crying for so long.
"J-Jimin... I really can't... It's getting worse. I doubt that I can stop it" he cried out once again, before the sound of sobbing filled the place.

"You have no other choice" Taehyung swore that wasn't Jimin's voice, yet it was. Only much colder, followed with a chuckle.

"Leave him"

--
A/N: too much drama? I guess so
Oof. I feel sad. Anyways I don't think I'll update a chapter any sooner but I think I'll write an extra ❤
I love you all and whoever (no one) who is reading this shitty book you are amazing and I love you so so so so so much you cutie pie ❤ ❤ ❤