52

"Taehyung..! Taehyung" Yoongi panted, stopping at Taehyung's room and knocking on the door, almost wanting to open it but reviewing his opinion. "Taehyung! There's an important thing I want to tell you!"

The hybrid opened the door, his eyes droopy, marked with black bags under them as restless. He ruffled his messy hair, stomach grumbling madly like stabs. "What is it?"

He asked, hoarse voice indicating that he cried for so long, making Yoongi instantly worried about the other's both mental and physical health. "Please let me in"

Taehyung opened the door wider, letting Yoongi in to the completely clean room as if remained untouched. "What is it? Answer me"

"Do you remember the hybrid Jungkook's father brought? When he told him to let go of you? Jimin told me about it" He started, trying to get his breath back to even. Taehyung lifted his eyebrow. "I heard that Jungkook's father killed that hybrid when Jungkook didn't want him"

"Oh well... That's a lie. He's still alive"
The other's hazel eyes lit up with stars similar to a living hope. "We found him hiding in a small cabin in the woods. If his special blood was what Jungkook needs, then we can bring him to Jungkook. If it's needed, we'll bring him forcefully without hesitation"

"Did you bring him yet?" Taehyung smiled. "I actually feel bad I'll use someone else for my own good"

"it isn't time for morals, Taehyung, goddammit" Yoongi sighed. "I don't want you to die. I hope this hybrid will fix the whole messed up situation. Jungkook is having an agonizing, heartbreaking pain currently that I doubt he would survive more than tomorrow. I visited him in the hospital few moments ago and he was crying and calling for you"

Taehyung shot up from his seat, cursing under his breath and directly wearing his shoes before Yoongi's hand stopped him. "It isn't safe for you to go out if the castle for the time being, trust me"

"Gosh, Yoongi, you better let me visit my boyfriend or I'm going to chop your balls off-"
"Jungkook is now the king of this territory, remember? He's the only one keeping things sane. So once he's gone, there's pretty much of chaos in all the vampires outside and the canceled war between them and werewolves might start again. You can be attacked, do you know how much they love hybrid blood?"

"Then what am I supposed to do? Stay here, useless?" Taehyung cried out, a tear threatening to fall on his cheek. "where's that Jimin dwarf anyways?"

"Yes, unfortunately. The only thing you can do is stay here and pray. Me and Jimin will go in search of the hybrid this night"