59

Jungkook fought tears, his glossy eyes staring at the all bruised Taehyung standing in front of him. They pulled away after a long, long hug, and Taehyung was now blank, lost in his own world, until he muttered something that froze the blood in Jungkook's veins.

"It's the perfect time. Do it, drain my blood, please" He swallowed the lump in his throat, placing his index on Jungkook's ruby lips to stop him from protesting.

"J-Jimin and Yoongi and your crew are in danger... They went to bring the other hybrid but I saw them getting locked with my own eyes. I don't know what does that man want from them but I know something is wrong and I saw him pulling out knives, it may be late even at the moment we're speaking now. From what I heard, he's going to take benefit of your death which I won't allow to happen. You're the king, Jungkook, and I'm nothing but a servant brought for a purpose since the beginning and I'd love to fulfill it now to assure yours and your friends' well being. Without further conversing, drain my blood, and heal. Please"

Jungkook could hear Taehyung's deep voice cracking with each word, he couldn't stop himself from getting worried and also afraid. Taehyung was filled with bruises and cuts, Jimin and yoongi were in danger, and he himself was feeling like he's dying and will indeed die if he doesn't get the hybrid blood. The situation was on thin ice, the time he took to think was already a time wasted, he had to make a choice.

"I- I don't w-want to hurt you" he mumbled barely above a whisper, and Taehyung let out an exhausted sigh. "Do it already, Jungkook. I love you"

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

Jungkook approached Taehyung's smooth neck little by little, his hitched breath hitting Taehyung's skin making shivers run down his spine before pointed sharp fangs sank into his raw flesh.

It was slight, but it became more painful, he let out a pained whimper as Jungkook's orbs started to light out with a bright crimson color- a sinful color that indicated he isn't himself anymore, he's nothing but a cold careless blood sucker now who's starving for the fresh tasty blood given to him on a plate of gold.

Going in deeper, a drop of blood trickled down Taehyung's neck, the rest following their way between Jungkook's parted lips. It hurt. It hurt a lot, almost like someone is stabbing that soft part of him endlessly, sucking the life out of him. And that's what his lover was doing, but he didn't regret choosing this melancholic death. He didn't regret the slip of his tongue, he didn't regret anything.

Isn't it beautiful, to die by the hands of your most loved one?

Jungkook didn't stop, the monster inside of him didn't get satisfied, and he surely wouldn't--he had to drain Taehyung's whole body to heal, who was now struck by dizziness again, leaning against the wall and tilting his head, feeling like he'll collapse at any time sooner.

That's what happened eventually, his fighting heartbeats died to his ears. A last tear flowed down his cheek before his eyes closed slowly,

Drifting to an eternal sleep.