37

Jungkook felt the blood falling down his body, his breath hitched as his weak legs couldn't carry him anymore, making him fall with all his length.
Jimin tried to catch him, tears forming in his eyes as he cursed madly.

"Fucking hell, why are you so heavy Jungkook? What do you even eat?" His heart raced, he touched Jungkook's face with a melancholic frown before Taehyung stepped out of the door. His hair all messy, his features displaying pure confusion.

His eyes widened completely like full moons when he saw the scene.
Then, he glared at Jungkook's father. A burning glare that transformed his shock to anger.
The man who stabbed him was there. The man who shoot his love. The man who wanted to kill him, throw him away. That man.

Before Jungkook's father tried to escape, Taehyung grabbed the gun on the ground, holding it against the vampire and gulping as his trembling fingers touched the trigger.
It didn't take a full minute, then three loud gunshots echoed through the space.

He didn't know what took over him at that moment, something who made him shoot exact places: the man's head, pulse, and heart, making him directly dead.
Taking deep breaths with closed eyes, he dropped the weapon, remembering Jungkook.

The boy was drenched in fresh crimson blood that even the spots where he was shot couldn't be recognized, his eyelids half closed and his lips parting. Jimin was calling an ambulance while the hybrid bit on his lip, threatening to break down at any moment.

"J-jungkook... B-baby, don't l-leave m-me" he managed to stutter, Jungkook fought to breath properly but he still showed a small uncertain smile. He lifted his hand weakly to touch his hybrid's cheeks, his soft puppy ears and fluffy hair.

"I l-love y-y-you..." He muttered sadly, his hand falling back on his chest, his eyes closing completely.