Chapter 3(I guess)

Dust flew everywhere, a loud bang came from the backyard. Pieces of scrap metal hit the trees, the house, and Ochako. Tiny rocks pummeled anything around the ship. A large crater had appeared in the ground. And in that crater was a spaceship. 

"OH MY GOD!" An adult yelled from the front yard. 

Ochako was under a piece of metal that landed on her when the spaceship crashed. She struggled underneath it. Her parents hadn't reached the back yard yet so no one was there to help her. Uraraka touched the scrap metal to see how big it was. It was relatively small so it was easy to levitate. (I'm assuming she's developed her quirk already.) Scrap metal was blocking the gateway to the backyard so her parents couldn't get in yet. 

Uraraka walked around the space ship curiously. She had a few scratches but that was it so she felt good enough to walk. She touched what seemed to be a door. The metal was hot like the ship was on fire. Uraraka retracted her hand from the hot metal. 

"Uhm... Hello?" Ochako called out to the spaceship. She didn't expect anything to happen no one could've survived that crash. Right? 

Something moved. Uraraka jumped a little. Some rubble moved and something emerged from it. 

She expected a monster. Something that'd suck her brains out and drink her blood. Something that'd kill her on the spot. Uraraka clenched her fists and closed her eyes. She was too scared to move. She was on the verge of tears. 

"Hello?"

Uraraka opened her eyes. Standing in front of her was a girl. No an alien. The girl had pink skin and horns. Her eyes seemed black all around with yellow irises. She was wearing a high tech suit. A very stereotypical alien. She was covered in dust and her face was smudged with tears. 

"W-Who are you?" Uraraka asked cautiously. The girl looked about her age. A five year old alien couldn't do any harm. Right? She wiped her eyes but, kept her hand clenched. She was still scared.

"I'm Mina Ashido... From Planet 55307. My family has come here looking for refuge on Earth. Have you seen my parents? I can't find them in the rubble..." Mina asked quietly. She seemed pretty timid. Uraraka was surprised the girl could speak English. She seemed normal almost. Not as alien-y as she would've expected.

"N-No I haven't seen your parents-" Uraraka started but she was suddenly interrupted.

"OCHAKO!" Her mother yelled running over to Uraraka picking her up and squeezing her tightly. "OH MY GOD HONEY WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE?!"

"I wasn't tired-" 

"Gah! Who is that?!" Ochako's mom pointed to Mina apprehensively. She backed away a bit.

"I'm Mina Ashido. From Plane 55307. My family has come here looking for refuge on Earth." Mina repeated like she was used to saying it.

Ochako's aunt and uncle came running up as well. "Take Ochako inside. We'll handle the alien." Ochako's aunt said pointing to the house. 

"Wait!" Ochako yelled. "I wanna stay! She said that her parents were stuck in the rubble! We have to help her!" 

Everyone stared at Uraraka for a bit, shocked. Including Mina. Everyone then looked at Mina who nodded timidly. "Yes... I need to find my parents." She confirmed still staring at Ochako.

"Well... I guess we'll do that..." Ochako's uncle said quietly. He knelt down to Mina. "Do you want to head inside and eat something with Ochako? That's the girl who just spoke." He said calmly. He must've talked to aliens a lot. Or maybe children. A mix of the two. 

Mina nodded and headed inside with Ochako and her parents. Ochako's mom poured a glass of water for the two. She went to the couch with Ochako's dad and told Ochako she needed to have a parent talk with her dad. They whispered to each other urgently. Like they were trying to keep a secret.

Mina drank up her water and sat in silence with Ochako. "What's you name?" Mina asked suddenly. "I told you mine. What's yours?" She stared at Uraraka. Her eyes almost seemed to glow in the dark. 

"Ochako. Ochako Uraraka." Uraraka said. She had calmed down, Mina hadn't attacked her or anything so it seemed safe. "Those were my parents. And my aunt and uncle. They're adults so they're always worried like that." Uraraka muttered.

"Oh." Mina replied. Looking down. "Where am I?"

"Earth... Well Hiroshima. In Japan. To be exact." Uraraka replied. "Is that where you were supposed to land?"

"We set courses for somewhere in the continent you call Asia. Japan is in Asia, I presume." Mina said taking a small sip of water. 

"Yeah it is..." Uraraka replied. She didn't have much to say other than that. 

Her aunt and uncle walked in through the back door. "Hey Ochako can we borrow Mina for a second?" Her uncle asked. "We need to tell her something."

Ochako nodded. She watched as they took her away to the spaceship. She was confused. But she was amazed mostly. She had met a real live alien. She made a solemn promise to herself that when she was an astronaut she'd visit the planet Mina lived on. 

She stood there for a bit. She noticed that Mina had started crying. Her Aunt was trying to comfort her while her uncle was calling someone. Probably the alien protection services... Her uncle came inside. He explained they were going to drive Mina to the protection services. 

"I wanna come." Uraraka said entering the living room. 

"Oh... sweetie... It's late... and it won't be interesting..." Her uncle said quietly. 

"I wanna come!" Uraraka said sternly. "Please."

Her uncle looked over at Ochako's parents. Who hesitated and then nodded. "All right... get into the car. We'll get going soon. Bring a book and your water bottle."

Ochako ran to the loft and grabbed all the necessary items. She got in the car and waited. Soon her uncle entered the car. So did her aunt. With Mina still sobbing into her shirt. Her aunt placed Mina in the back of the car next to Ochako. They exited the driveway and drove off.