"Surprise!"

9AM, lying on my bed. Bored. What am I going to do to kill boredom?

I grabbed my tablet to listen to music when someone knocked at the door.

"Surprise!" Dayana said with a big smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the office right now?" I asked, surprised.

"Obviously, Danielle and Luke haven't told you about my day off" She replied smiling while rolling here eyes playfully.

"Come in!" I invited her inside. Thanks Dayana, finally, I have someone to talk to.

Dayana wandered her eyes around my apartment. I looked at her and smiled.

"What can you say about my place?" I asked

"Your apartment is pretty clean, if you and Danielle weren't my friends, and I happened to take a look here, I would think that this is hers. Danielle's apartment is messy." She said still had her eyes wandering at my apartment.

"Haha, really? Thanks for coming here anyway, I am really bored!" I told her. I sat on the sofa.

"Yeah and you're welcome girl! Wanna go at Mcdonalds and buy some food then watch movies here? I have lots of DVDs to choose from?" She asked. Her legs crossed.

"Great idea, come let's go." I said getting up from the sofa. I grabbed my wallet on top of the table then we went downstairs and got out of the building.

"I have something to tell you, this is about a creepy guy I met at the park" I said, my hands in my pocket.

"Tell me about it" She said looking excited and curious at the same time.

Then I told her everything that happened on that day. She laughed.

"I can't believe it" She said, her eyes widened.

Then we reached Mcdonalds and we ordered our food.

"Guess who baby." A deep voice behind me said.

I turned around to see Carlton, the creepy guy at the park. Dayana looked curious.

"Wanna have some fun at my place?" He said and he grabbed my arm to make sure I will not run away. I tried to let go of his grip but then he reached for my arm again.

"Don't be rude little bitch, you see I'm talking to you." He said, looking at me with sharp eyes.

My eyes widened at what he said. I slapped him. Hard. He touched his cheek. Dayana's eyes widened, people around us was shocked as well.

"And you expect me to come with you? That will never happen, asshole!" I said really mad. Still had his hand on his left cheek. Then we walked away and exited Mcdonalds.

"Whoa, you owned him" Dayana said.

"He's the creepy guy that I met at the park" I replied as we crossed the street.

"He looks hot" She said with a blank expression.

"But a total pervert" I replied raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah right" She said. We reached our apartment building and finally, my apartment room.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" Dayana said, sitting on the sofa.

"Do you have 'Knowing' by Nicolas Cage?" I said while preparing our food. I ordered Big Mac and fries again. Dayana had Quarter Pounder and fries too, for sure we'll gonna watch more than one movie.

"Yup, let me get it" She replied getting up from the sofa.

I was left inside my apartment. So quiet, I can't believe I slapped that creepy guy. Way to go Trent! Dayana came back, then we watched the movie. Dayana was so focused because the movie is really good and it has an unexpected plot and twist of events.

"Anyway, what did you guys do yesterday?" Dayana asked while munching on a fry.

"Ah, we went to a bar, the open air one, then we sang, like a popstar, then..." I said.

"Then what?" She said, her eyebrow raised.

"We saw Zayn Malik, Austin Mahone and Justin Bieber" I said monotonously.

"Oh my God!!!" She said shocked. Her eyes widened.

"Y-youre a Belieber too??" I asked with a 'seriously' face.

"No, I'm a Lamb. But I don't hate Justin" She said taking a bite off her burger. I sat on the floor and sighed, why am I so bitter towards Justin? Honestly, I don't know.

"Why?" She said then also sat on the floor.

"Nothing" I said with a blank expression. Dayana looked at me like she didn't believe me but she just brushed it off.

We finished two movies and ate our food. It's already 4:30PM. We started chatting about everything, laughing, getting to know each other more and getting closer. I can say that she's really a nice lady, I can see it in her eyes. I don't know but I can tell if a person is fake or not if I look at his or her eyes. We're of the same age and same zodiac sign that's why we get along easily, I think.

We've just known each other for a few days but she already shared some of her secrets to me. I found out that she was kidnapped at the age of 14, and she told me that the trauma taught her to remain poised under pressure. I am really admiring this lady, If I wasn't a gay, I will totally fall for her. Beautiful, intelligent, brave, sweet and thoughtful, what more can you ask for?

I prepared dinner for us and we ate.

She helped me with cleaning the dishes. Then finally we had our goodbyes and she left.

-------------------------------------------------

The picture, that's Dayana.