"The End?"

-After two weeks-

"Goodbye!" I waved goodbye to Sabrina after our work shift.

*beep beep*

Justin's always fetching me after work after that incident happened. He said he wants to make sure that nothing bad will happen again. I got inside the car and he started driving.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"For?" I replied.

"Trip to Spain. Tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" I exclaimed.

"Let's to go to Barcelona or Madrid!" I added.

"Yes, baby we will." Justin assured.

***

You're the one I need.
The way back home is always long,
But if you're close to me I'm holding on.
You're the one I need.
My real life has just begun,
Cause' there's nothing like your smile made of sun.

We were listening to the radio, 'The One' by Shakira is the song now.

"I dedicate that song to you." I said.

"Sweet." Justin replied.

After that, we packed our things and everything for the trip tomorrow. I can't wait to see how Spain looks like, I'm pretty sure that Justin have been there many times.

We had our dinner, and took a shower. Then we decided to sleep early for the trip tomorrow. I can't sleep from too much excitement so Justin sang me one of his songs and eventually, I fell asleep.

***

"Baby wake up! Our flight will be in a few hours!" Justin said, shaking my body. I stood up and went to the bathroom to prepare.

"I'm ready, you woke up early huh?" I said.

"Yes, baby please help me with our bags." He asked.

"Sure, but why did you bring so many bags? We'll stay there for like a few days only?" I said.

"Nope, two weeks." He informed.

"Wow. Yay! More time to travel in Spain!" I said, delighted.

Justin giggled at my childish joy, then we brought our bags into the car then we got inside and Justin started driving.

We reached the airport, thank goodness we don't have to wait for the plane for too long so we went inside the plane and looked for our seats. Some passengers smiling at Justin and girls are asking for autographs and pictures.

"Here we go." Justin smiled and sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I just added this chapter to end this book. Anyway, the part 2 of this book is entitled 'Forever'. :)

Thanks for reading this. Hope you read the part 2 as well. :)