"I Love That Stare"

-After a week-

"Luke? Can you please listen?" Danielle said.

"Yeah, okay I'm listening." Luke focused but after a while, he grabbed his phone and started texting with Austin again. Danielle rolled her eyes.

"You guys are funny." I said looking at the two. We stayed at Luke's place for one night.

"I gotta go, don't wanna be late for work." I stood up and exited Luke's apartment.

-At the office-

"Goodmorning?" I greeted Sabrina. She did not answer.

"Goodmorning??" I repeated. Sabrina looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried for her.

"Uh, yeah I'm okay." She answered then I saw a red mark on her left arm.

"Sabrina what's this?" I asked, my eyes widened. She turned away.

"Don't tell me that's a new tattoo." I said. She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Tell me who did that. Please." I asked.

"My boyfriend." She answered, sobbing.

-After office hours-

I saw Sabrina slapped by his boyfriend. I ran up to them and pushed the guy.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am but you don't have the right to hurt my friend!" I told him. He smirked and grabbed my shirt.

"Trent just go, please." Sabrina said.

"Would you let this street trash beat you?" I replied.

"Who you callin' street trash?" The guy pushed me.

"Obviously I'm talking about you." I punched him and grabbed Sabrina's hand. The guy fell to the ground and grabbed his jaw.

"The next time you hurt my friend, I'll kill you." I warned him. Then we walked away.

"Can you really do that?" She asked.

"Of course not!" She laughed.

"There, much prettier when you smile." I told her.

"Thank you, Trent." I hugged her and then we kissed goodbye.

***

Justin went to my apartment to visit me after last week's vacation. I guess my Juju is already missing me. So sweet.

"What do you want to eat? Nuggets?" I offered. He grabbed one and sat on the couch.

"Juju, you know Sabrina right?" I asked.

"You asked me that for like two times already." He said.

"Sorry. So, I saw her boyfriend slap her earlier this afternoon. I defended her and told him not to do it again." I informed him.

"Why did he do that?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"I punched the guy and warned him that if he tried to hurt Sabrina again, I'll kill him." I added.

"Why did you do that?!" Justin asked, shocked.

"I don't know, the guy pissed me off." I said.

"What if he gets back at you and hurt you?" He said, worried.

"No he won't do that." I assured. Even if I'm also worried about that. He hugged me. Then we ate.

"Do you want to watch movies?" I asked.

"Hey wait, are you planning to do full time acting? 'Cause I really want to see you acting." I said.

"Haven't you seen my Jason Mccann character?" He asked.

"Of course I've seen it but that was like 7 years ago." I replied.

I smiled and asked him "Can you do Jason Mccann now? Act like a bad boy."

"So you want a bad Juju huh? Fine." He looked at me with wild eyes and with evil smile.

"Oh I love that stare Juju, you look so hot." I giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------