"I Enjoyed This."

Luke's POV

Austin has been texting me eversince the day he asked for my number. I think he likes me, does he? I hope so. 'Cause me? I do like him.

We are getting to know each other through texting and I love every piece of him. Tomorrow, he will visit me here in my apartment to have some time for the two of us.

"Uh, Danielle?" I called. Danielle's been playing video games for two hours now.

"Yep?" She answered, not looking at me.

"Danielle, pause that game for a while. I have something to ask you." I said.

"You can just ask me while I play video games." She said still busy with games. I pushed the button to turn the TV off.

"Why did you do that?!" She hissed.

"C'mon, you can play that later." I rolled my eyes.

"I am at level 38, level 38! Do you know how hard it is to reach level 38!" She said.

"Your game is autosaved. Don't worry, 10 year old kid." I assured her.

"Okay, so what is it that you wanna ask?" She said.

"Do you think Austin is straight?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah? Why?" She replied.

"Do you think he can be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that?!" Danielle replied.

"Just answer it!" I demanded.

"Why don't you see for yourself? He's coming here tomorrow right?" She said. Right, I'll have to do it myself.

"Satisfied?" She asked.

"No." I answered. Danielle rolled her eyes and turned the TV on.

-The next day-

Luke's POV

This is it! Austin will be here later! I'm so excited. This is the first time he's gonna visit me. I gotta make this place sparkle!

Cleaned the living area, the kitchen, bathroom and my room. That's it, all set.

*Knock knock*

I heard a knock on the door. Is that Austin? Never thought he could be this early? I still have to bake him cupcakes! He must be so excited.

"Howdy Luke!" Austin greeted.

"Come in!" I invited him inside

"So early huh?" I said. He sat on the couch and stared at my fish tank.

"What a nice place you got." Austin complimented. He stood up and watched the fish. I got a Clownfish, Regal Blue Tang and a pink starfish.

"I love that Dory fish." He said. I went to the kitchen and Austin followed.

"What you doin'?" He asked.

"Baking cupcakes for you." I smiled.

"Oh that's so sweet, literally." He said.

"Trent loves my cupcakes." I informed.

"They must be good." He said dipping his finger in the icing then sucking it. *Moans* So hot!! I stared at him and bit my lower lip.

"Yes?" He said.

"Oh, nothing. You liked it?" I replied.

"Yeah, it's good." He smiled.

***

While watching news...

"How old are you again?" I asked.

"21, you?" Austin answered.

"23. 1994." I said.

"Same age as Biebs." He said.

"Yep. Trent and Dayana's older by one year." I informed.

"How about Danielle?" He asked.

"She's the youngest. 22 I think." I answered. I was bored, I hate watching news. I just wanna sleep on Austin's lap.

Austin shook me up when he saw Justin on the news with Trent.

"Hey look at this! It's Trent on the TV!" He said.

Pop superstar Justin Bieber seen with a guy who he claims to be his boyfriend.

Justin Bieber admits that he's gay.

The headlines said. Fans are also commenting about this. Some have neutral reactions, some are happy but angry fans are rare.

It's really amazing how Justin has fixed his own image, like 3 years ago, he was the most hated celebrity. Now he's the most loved. Majority of his fans are actually happy for the 'coming out', they are supportive.

"What can you say about Justin Bieber's new partner?" The field reporter asked a fan.

"All I can say is that they're so cute together! And our Justin is happy, so are we. Right guys?!" The fan girl answered.

We were hooked up to the celebrity news we just saw.

"Wow, that was nice." Austin said.

"I'm so happy for them!" I expressed my happiness. Actually I didn't expect them to end up together since Trent hate Justin in the beginning.

Now it's just love everywhere, I hope I'll find love too, in Austin. Kidding!

"Oh love love love." I muttered under my breath.

"You sayin' something?" Austin asked.

"Love is in the air." I stated.

"Yeah, love, love everywhere." Austin said.

"When can we find love?" Frustrated, Austin looked at me, with a serious stare.

"Do you wanna make love?" He asked. Is he serious?

"Oh, nevermind." He quickly took back what he said. I just stared at him.

"Do you want to? Cause I want to." I said.

"I like you Austin. I like you." I added, then he kissed me. The kiss was hot, he's aggresive and dominant.

"Show me how much you want me Luke." Austin said.

"Oh yes. My Austin." I moaned. He went on top of me. I love the feeling of his body touching mine. I squeezed his butt.

He thrusted once and it felt good.

His cock is long and fat, I touched it. Amazing.

-After sex-

"I enjoyed this." Austin said.

"Yeah, thanks." I agreed.

"You made me cum three times." He breathed.

"So sweet." I said, licking my lips.

I'm resting my head on Austin's chest while my arm wrapped around his waist.

"So, are we a couple?" He asked.

"Yeah." I quickly answered.

"I wanna see you again, when?" Austin asked.

"Anytime Austy." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I cut the sex scene. I'm not into writing sex scenes.