Todoroki x Reader ~ Please Be Mine ~

~

<3

<3

(Y/N) POV:
I've had this huge crush on Shoto Todoroki for as long as I can remember, practically since elementary. Yes, he is my childhood and best friend.
I've tried telling myself that all we are is friends nothing more, but I can't help it. His gorgeous eyes, hair, voice, personality, scar. I love everything about him.
It was just another regular day at U.A. Doing some training, work sheets, glancing quickly at Shoto. I look up at the clock above Mr. Aizawa, noticing that the day is almost over.
Thank God.
As the last few minutes of the day appear, Mr. Aizawa takes a short nap in his yellow sleeping bag, signalling everyone that they can have some free time to talk and hang out. I can't help but look at Momo and Todoroki talking.
She obviously likes him,
I mean who wouldn't...
I didn't realize how long I was looking at them for until Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida approach me.
"(Y/N)!!!" Uraraka yells. Which causes Todoroki to look at me, noticing me staring at him.
I immediately turn red, probably as red at Kirishima's hair, and look away towards my friends.
"URARAKA!!!" I whisper yell, "KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN A LITTLE PLEASE!!"
"Sorry (Y/N)!"
I look down at my desk and hide my face. When I sigh you can visibly see my chest go up and down slowly, as I'm putting my arms over my face.
"(Y/N) it's about Momo and Todoroki, isn't it..." whispers Midoriya. I slowly nod my head and crunch myself up more. I almost forgot that I told them about my life long crush...
"(Y/N) do not worry, even if they do like each other and get together you still have us" says Iida. Uraraka slaps him slightly in the back of the head. "Iida don't say that!!!"
"I'm sorry but it's true!"
"Iida no-"
"He's right..." I reply.
"Honestly I'm so stupid for getting worked up about them. Why would someone as strong and amazing as him, like someone so weak and odd as me."
All of them have a look of empathy.
Midoriya sighs,"That's not true (Y/N), you're amazing and strong! And why wouldn't he like you, you guys are childhood friends after all."
"He's right" comments Uraraka.
"Absolutely right" says Iida.
I lift my head up and reveal myself, smiling.
"Thanks guys. You are really the best of friend's, I don't deserve you all haha."
As soon as I stand up from my desk the bell rings and everyone darts our of the classroom.
Everyone starts parting ways and saying their goodbyes, and before I know it I'm walking alone.
The image of Todoroki and Momo talking, him slightly smiling and her laughing is still replaying in my head. I mean she's so much smarter, prettier, and tougher than me. I mean have you seen her boobs?!
I would kill to be like that...
Todoroki POV:
I'm not the person to, love someone. But (Y/N), she just makes my stomach feel like it's exploding with butterflies. She's always been with me since day one. From bullies, feeling sad or scared, and my dad.
When her (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes shine, her beautiful smile, her soothing voice, and her massive support makes me melt.
Though, I know I'm not good at expressing how I feel.
To anyone.
I look over at (Y/N) quickly, I feel like she's been hurting lately. She just looks so sad.
It was another boring day at U.A. Class was about to end, I could feel it. I look over at the movement of Mr. Aizawa going inside his sleeping bad.
So odd...
Before I know it Momo comes up to me and starts talking to me. I've heard she likes me, I mean she's a nice girl and all but, she's not what I want or,
who I want...
Suddenly I hear Uraraka yell (Y/N)'s name. I look over at her and see her staring at me with a look of hurt and love. She quickly notices me glancing at her and looks away.
She's too cute, I smirk to myself.
"Shoto Todoroki..."
I quickly turn around and glare at Momo for using my full name.
Only (Y/N) can do that.
"Yes?"
"Will you go out with me?"
I just stare at her, emotionless.
I don't want to hurt her feelings but, I must.
"I'm sorry but...no"
"Oh...that's ok I understa-"
The bell interrupts her, finally.
I quickly get up and try to find (Y/N).
I know the exact path she takes to her home and follow it, hoping none of her friends are with her.
Soon enough I spot her gorgeous (H/C) hair swaying back and forth in the sun, all alone. I start running towards her.
"(Y/N)!"
She quickly looks back and me and I swear I can see a light blush on her beautiful face.
"Shoto? How come your here this is the opposite way to your house..."
"I-I needed to tell you something important..."
"Shoto you can tell me anything."
She starts smiling that...damn cute smile.
"I-I-I am i-in l-l-"
"Yes?"
I can't take this anymore, I can't hide from her.
I need to tell her.
"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU (Y/N)! YOU'RE ON MY MIND 24/7, EVER SINCE WE WE'RE LITTLE! YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, SUPPORTING ME FROM EVERYONE, EVEN MY SCUMBAG OF A FATHER! TO YOUR GORGEOUS SMILE, TO YOUR WONDERFUL PERSONALITY...I LOVE IT ALL!"
She looks shocked and dumbfounded...
"Shoto-"
"Your my everything, and I need you... I need you to be mine."
I hear a sniffle, she's crying.
"S-Shoto..."
"It's ok if you don't feel the sa-"
"I feel the same"
"I love you too"
I go up to hug her with open arms and start smiling like crazy as she starts hugging me back.
"Please be mine"
"Of course"
§§§
1007 Words (/OoO\)