Kirishima X Quirkless! Reader ~ My hero ~

~

<3

<3

It's no secret that you and Kirishima have been dating for quite some time now. You two are literally goals!
You guys do almost everything with each other.
One day Kirishima decided he wanted to take you out at night for a romantic date. You two saw a movie, ate at a fancy restaurant, then decided to take a nice walk out on this peaceful, shiny night.
(Y/N) POV:
My arm was wrapped around his one arm, holding each other's hand. "I love you so much Eijirou. You really didn't have to do all of this for me. What did I do to deserve you?"
He looked at me confused.
"Of course I would need to do this all for you (Y/N)! Your the best girlfriend in the world! More like what did I do to deserve you?"
I smiled and kissed his cheek. Suddenly, we heard screams coming towards our direction. "RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" "HIDE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"
When I looked in front of me, a large piece of metal was flying towards me. I closed your eyes, ready for impact.
But nothing happened.
When I opened my eyes, I saw Kirishima standing in front of me. He used his quirk for the metal to bounce off.
"Eijirou are you ok?" I grab his arms and rubbed on them slightly. "Yeah. What about you?" "Of course I'm ok Eijirou! You just saved my life!"
We hear growling and snarling. We both look over and see a strange bird creature with it's brain being clear to see. "What is that thing?" "Hey! I remember seeing that thing once before we fought villains! I thought it was dead?" "Look out!"
I push Kirishima out of the monster's direction, me falling along with him. Kirishima looks at me to make sure I'm ok. "(Y/N) go hide!"
"Bu-" "GO!
"Alright, I'm done with this thing!" His arm turns into a hardened spike. "Hey! BirdBrain!" The monster looks back at him.
"Come and get it."
The creature screeches and rushes towards him. Kirishima moves to the right and slashes his arm across the creatures chest. In response the thing screams and slams Kirishima into the ground.
"EIJIROU!"
The creature looks at me, and starts to drool.
"(Y-Y/N)... G-Go!"
My eyes widen as the bird monster runs towards me. I start running as fast as I can. My tears are preventing me from making any noise. I take a sharp turn into an alley way. As I sit down I start crying and choking even more.
The only thing I'm wondering and thinking about is,
is Eijirou ok?
Kirishima POV:
The only thing I'm wondering and thinking about is,
is (Y/N) ok?
I can't let her get hurt! I have to stay strong for her!
I force myself up from the ground and start running in the direction I saw (Y/N) run.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?"
I start shouting as loud as I can, everywhere I go to find her.
I hear crying in an alley way and go in it. I see a small, lean figure crying.
"(Y/N)?"
The figure looks up at me and smiles.
"Eijirou!"
She jumps up and hugs me.
"I thought I lost you!"
I laugh.
"You'll never lose me, ok babe? I'm going to say strong for you and be your hero." I kiss her cheek.
"I don't want you to always get hurt because of me" she responded.
"That's my job as a hero! And I am your personal hero, right?"
She giggles and puts her forehead on mine.
"Of course Eijirou."
"You'll always be my hero."

614 words :p